TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Cavs - Thursday, March 14th @ 7:00 P.M.

4 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Mrb0wp.png

Thursday, March 14th at 7:00 P.M.

Amway Center - Orlando, FL

TV:  Fox Sports Florida

fN5o7z.gif

bNrmzt.png

SkrUxX.png  Simmons, Sixers survive scare from short-handed Cavaliers 106-99 on Tuesday night. 

blue-grey-line-shadows.jpg

WMnKeH.gifMIA - Your Orlando-o-o-o- Magic!

jR7BNv.gif

IfBWNH.png

Just wanna say thank you for always making these fun game threads. Always enjoy and appreciate your unique touch on things :)

• Upvote 1

For a guy that is possibly the best dunker in the NBA. He doesn't really have much highlights, dunking on people etc. 

No reason this guy shouldn't be dunking on people. He just can't drive. He literally can't. He needs to work on his first step over and over and over and over this summer.

1 minute ago, iTs JUST zo said:

For a guy that is possibly the best dunker in the NBA. He doesn't really have much highlights, dunking on people etc. 

No reason this guy shouldn't be dunking on people. He just can't drive. He literally can't. He needs to work on his first step over and over and over and over this summer.

Hes a momentum two footed jumper if I remember 

Just now, iTs JUST zo said:

I don't think it's his feet or ability to dribble. He just doesn't understand how to finish. Which is weird with guys like Kobe and Lebron as the guys he watched growing up. 

16 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Did the players come out with more focus and energy tonight ? Is it the Cavs playing too relaxed ? Combo of both ?

Cavs just going thru the motions.  And barely doing that 

5 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Just wanna say thank you for always making these fun game threads. Always enjoy and appreciate your unique touch on things :)

Thanks, Magicfan. I try to make the opening fun and interesting . . .something to smile about or makes the reader chuckle.

1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

Cleveland should just throw in the towel.  Doesn’t look like they want to play tonight.  

Wow I just posted pretty much the same thing at about the same time you did! Cavs are folding up like an old beach chair.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Wow I just posted pretty much the same thing at about the same time you did! Cavs are folding up like an old beach chair.

I agree.  Thing is we shouldn’t take much from this win.  Looks like Cleveland is trying to lose.