TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Wizards - Wednesday, March 13th at 7:00 PM

Just now, Magicfan1987 said:

We simply aren't a playoff team yet and not with the players that are going to matter for the future. Super excited to see what we do in free agency.

Nobody wants to come here though. That is the problem. At least nobody that is a difference maker. If you were being sarcastic then my bad

Just now, magicmacd75 said:

Nobody wants to come here though. That is the problem. At least nobody that is a difference maker. If you were being sarcastic then my bad

Dude I'd be happy with Patrick Beverly

• Downvote 1

Listen i am saying this though. Everyone on here it ain't over yet trust me. We are right their....somehow someway....

KEEP FIGHTING

Smoke and mirrors. Oh well. No surprise here. I know this basketball team. They will probably drop to 11th in the East and probably 8th worst over all as they tank out the rest of the way.

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Yeah that’s all she wrotethis year I’m afraid. At some point you’ve missed too many opportunities. We’re there now.

I really wish we'd be able to be out of it vs just dealing with the football being pulled so many times but we're really not out of it yet. 

• Downvote 1

Yeah, im done wathing this team... so frustating.

Look at Miami up by 23 against Detroit, its like they know they are fighting for a playoffs seed, unlike our guys.