TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Wizards - Wednesday, March 13th at 7:00 PM

4 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Ok so now that we're out of the playoff race for all intent and purposes what should be the plans for this offseason ?

Draft BPA, fill holes, plan on Fultz/Isaac/Bamba development. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

So much wrong with this team. Not only do I not want to re-sign Vooch, I’m not sure about Ross, either. He’s so inconsistent.

yeah im with you. should have got something for them smh

I know Jay is gonna hate to hear this especially coming from AG, but he just said that "Washington outworked them tonight. He said we just didn't have the right effort and energy level". Are you fricken kidding me bro ? ! This time of the year in a playoff race you're not gonna give max effort and have the necessary energy level to get it done ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Miami up by 26 over Detroit. Gonna be Detroit, Miami, and Brooklyn for the 3 remaining playoff spots in the East. 

We had a great pre All-Star break run to give us hope.  I agree and think you have the right three teams.   Both Vuc and Ross have reverted to being inconsistent  post All-Star break.  And I would say Fournier is inconsistent but actually has been consistent.....consistently bad.  Two years cannot pass by fast enough when Fournier's contract is over.  Not seeing the All Star Vuc now.  Management messed up not getting anything by not trading both Vuc and Ross.  Miscalculated they could get us to the playoffs.  Even though we are not mathematically eliminated the way we are playing shows we are eliminated.  Almost time to develop our young players and get into a better draft position.  No reason to resign Vuc or Ross since they proved they cannot up their game when needed.  Time to develop our young guys.

Our bench is horrible when Ross misses. Because that is all they do. No ball movement and it’s just the Ross show. And he just keeps chucking hot or cold. Isaac rarely gets in a rythym offensively and we hardly ever gets shots. Clifford refuses to change so this is what we have. Unless Evan becomes an nba player and Ross lights it up every night. It’s going to be a disappointing end to this season. 

Also whoever said Beal wasn’t much better than Evan is on crack. 

Are you guys hearing what Evan is saying in the postgame interview ?!! Wow! See what I mean about this team mentally ? Just don't have it.

Just now, MagicOne said:

Are you guys hearing what Evan is saying in the postgame interview ?!! Wow! See what I mean about this team mentally ? Just don't have it.

No fill us in

3 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

I know Jay is gonna hate to hear this especially coming from AG, but he just said that "Washington outworked them tonight. He said we just didn't have the right effort and energy level". Are you fricken kidding me bro ? ! This time of the year in a playoff race you're not gonna give max effort and have the necessary energy level to get it done ?

its ridiculous that we are admitting the team played harder loool

LOSERS...

HOW CAN YOU NOT MATCH THE EFFORT AND NOT BE OUTWORKED??????

DISGUSTING BEYOND WORDS

Just now, MagicOne said:

I refuse to listen to anything he has to say. He is f ing useless

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

We had a great pre All-Star break run to give us hope.  I agree and think you have the right three teams.   Both Vuc and Ross have reverted to being inconsistent  post All-Star break.  And I would say Fournier is inconsistent but actually has been consistent.....consistently bad.  Two years cannot pass by fast enough when Fournier's contract is over.  Not seeing the All Star Vuc now.  Management messed up not getting anything by not trading both Vuc and Ross.  Miscalculated they could get us to the playoffs.  Even though we are not mathematically eliminated the way we are playing shows we are eliminated.  Almost time to develop our young players and get into a better draft position.  No reason to resign Vuc or Ross since they proved they cannot up their game when needed.  Time to develop our young guys.

Totally agree with this assessment. 110 percent!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, magicmacd75 said:

No fill us in

He said this team is not playing like they want to make the playoffs. Said they are not bringing the necessary focus and intensity to have a shot. Also said they are playing as if it is game number 42 and that they have plenty of time. No sense of urgency at all.

Just now, MagicOne said:

He said this team is not playing like they want to make the playoffs. Said they are not bringing the necessary focus and intensity to have a shot. Also said they are playing as if it is game number 42 and that they have plenty of time. No sense of urgency at all.

Ya he is culprit number one. ****bag