TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Wizards - Wednesday, March 13th at 7:00 PM

6 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I loled when that happened.

I can't believe how bad he's gotten. He used to be in that tier with the bogdanovics, Eric Gordon, Josh Richardson, etc. 

Yes.  He went "south" after he got paid.

I’m very disappointed as I feel our team is hitting the bricks. We are relatively healthy compared to others and have had tenure with the starters; so perhaps it is time to readjust going forward. Keep BIGF and look at other options beyond that. We have all been very patient. 

11 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Everyone wants to get rid of Evan but there's not really a viable plan to move his 2 years 34 million while simultaneously upgrading the position. 

The wizards moved Otto Porter.

13 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

The wizards moved Otto Porter.

Yes. Moving Evan is pretty easy. 

Moving Evan and obtaining a better shooting guard in a separate deal is difficult. You're going to spend assets to move fournier and end up with a lateral move with Jeremy Lamb or Caldwell-Pope

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

I loled when that happened.

I can't believe how bad he's gotten. He used to be in that tier with the bogdanovics, Eric Gordon, Josh Richardson, etc. 

It’s also just weird for a player at this part of their career to regress in general. He’s not old enough to have declining athleticism yet, he’s not new to the league still going through growing pains. He should be way more consistent and reliable.

Did his hair have power? Is he Samson? 

11 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

If it were up to me all 3 aren’t in Magic uniforms next year. 

I’m most inclined to keep Ross but there would be a specific number in mind (I don’t know it yet) for me to bring him back. I like Ross the teammate and when he’s scoring we’re a different team. He’s still youngish but can lead some. I wouldn’t get crazy with his contract because he’s just to hot and cold. But he’s someone I’m not against Re-signing. 

Vuch and Evan GTFO. We’re in this “playoff race” and Vuch, our all star, just shows little heart out there. He can’t take over games. He doesn’t get baskets late when we need him to. I would be extremely disappointed if he’s on this team next year. If there’s such thing as empty stats he’s the poster boy for it. Evan I just don’t even know anymore. Regressed across the board. 

We have disagreed somewhat in other topics, but I couldn't agree more. I'm DONE with this core, and have been for years. This season it looked like the tide might finally change, even I was fooled with a little hope, but once again we'll miss the playoffs.

As I've said before, I don't mind taking a small step back if it means we start playing like a damn modern NBA team, with ball movement, length, defense, shooting, effort, physicality, etc.

We have the players to do it

3 hours ago, Magicpassion said:

I’m very disappointed as I feel our team is hitting the bricks. We are relatively healthy compared to others and have had tenure with the starters; so perhaps it is time to readjust going forward. Keep BIGF and look at other options beyond that. We have all been very patient. 

My biggest  disappointment this year in is this management group.  Miscalculated badly at the trade deadline and put the priority of making the playoffs over the long term development of this team.  Now either we sign Vuc and Ross to potential deals that limit future FA moves or they walk for nothing when we could have received something even future first round picks.  While previous years has been good for this FO and I applauded their moves this year has not been a good year for management.  Hope they improve in their decision making.

6 hours ago, Roy said:

I'm beginning to like seeing Briscoe on the floor.  He just need to continue to get the PT.  I also would like to see some of the other players on the bench who never seems to get playing time.  They were fortunate enough to make the team why can't be give them a couple minutes of spot duty in game time situations.  Most players especially rookies need to have that game situation feeling.   

Too bad Briscoe got hurt. He plays with an edge, and the other guys seem to have more energy when he's on the floor. 

2 hours ago, Originalticketholder said:

My biggest  disappointment this year in is this management group.  Miscalculated badly at the trade deadline and put the priority of making the playoffs over the long term development of this team.  Now either we sign Vuc and Ross to potential deals that limit future FA moves or they walk for nothing when we could have received something even future first round picks.  While previous years has been good for this FO and I applauded their moves this year has not been a good year for management.  Hope they improve in their decision making.

Before the deadline, Vuch, Evan and Ross we’re giving us some pyrite (fools gold)

8 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Name names. 

You reckon we could move Evan for Monk and someone else to match salary? They might wanna get off biyombo and send monk with him, I would love to jag monk off them though. 

6 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

We have disagreed somewhat in other topics, but I couldn't agree more. I'm DONE with this core, and have been for years. This season it looked like the tide might finally change, even I was fooled with a little hope, but once again we'll miss the playoffs.

As I've said before, I don't mind taking a small step back if it means we start playing like a damn modern NBA team, with ball movement, length, defense, shooting, effort, physicality, etc.

We have the players to do it

Yeah, we are not playing in a style that best suits our supposed "future". Defensively, we have mostly been fine, but I think the last game just illustrated a lot of the offensive issues that this team has. How many desperation last second shots were there? Outright bad passes directly to the opposition? Sloppy, forced play?

Also, Gordon needs to pick up his offense. He is shooting below 40% for the month so far. With his skill around the basket, this percentage should frankly be unacceptable. Honestly, it is frustrating to see him again having a below average efficiency shooting season.

2 hours ago, harley said:

You reckon we could move Evan for Monk and someone else to match salary? They might wanna get off biyombo and send monk with him, I would love to jag monk off them though. 

Why would they dump salary to take on salary?

Why would we want monk when he's been left out of the rotation for a team desperate for off ball offense two years in a row?