TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Wizards - Wednesday, March 13th at 7:00 PM

4 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Evan with a top PG who can facilitate properly would be much better i reckon.

Guys strip this all back...

DJ AUGUSTIN is our STARTING PG... He has done admirably but until we get a top class PG this team cannot reach it's full potential..end of story!!

If we all think about it logically we would ALL have taken fighting for the playoffs right until the end of the season right? That would be deemed PROGRESS..

Some might say better than we expected..

I still think we have a darn good chance at making it and if we don't then its still progress ( frustrating i get it trust me )

The biggest thing i take from this is management really get to see who we should keep and who needs to go once and for all. No more excuses!

I guess going from the 5th worst record in the leauge to currently the 10th worst record with outlier health to our starters is a little progress.  I just don't put much stock into being 7 games under .500 fighting for a playoff seed in the week east as any significant progress.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

I guess going from the 5th worst record in the leauge to currently the 10th worst record with outlier health to our starters is a little progress.  I just don't put much stock into being 7 games under .500 fighting for a playoff seed in the week east as any significant progress.

I hear you totally. For me the front office is having a laugh with DJ as our starting PG with this roster and thinking playoffs really.

If we made it...excellent. After taking time to think about it. Next season is gonna be the 1 we make real progress development wise.

If Fultz comes back and gets to full health this team is gonna look TOTALLY different. We become a problem for everyone from day 1 next season.

Cliff needs to start player guys longer minutes. No time to rest guys anymore. Isaac needs to be player more then 27 minutes a game and DJ needs to be damn near 40+ minutes a game.

I'm beginning to like seeing Briscoe on the floor.  He just need to continue to get the PT.  I also would like to see some of the other players on the bench who never seems to get playing time.  They were fortunate enough to make the team why can't be give them a couple minutes of spot duty in game time situations.  Most players especially rookies need to have that game situation feeling.   

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Cliff needs to start player guys longer minutes. No time to rest guys anymore. Isaac needs to be player more then 27 minutes a game and DJ needs to be damn near 40+ minutes a game.

Isaac needs to take his shots when they are presented.  Instead, he thinks he can drive the ball on his defender.  He appears to not be a very good ball handler while driving, nor does he appear aggressive enough when rebounding or driving.  Needs to add a little more weight and muscle. 

7 hours ago, harley said:

Come again? He puts up 2/9 every game and 6 of those bricks come in last 4 minutes from just inside 3 point line early in shot clock! Agree will be hard to move contract but ANYTHING is an upgrade. We would have to attach a pick to get off him 

Name names. 

1 minute ago, Magicpassion said:

So tired of hearing Fournier saying we have to elevate our focus and intensity; if you can’t do that vying for the playoffs then when can you? 

Agree.

8 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

The fact that Evan came out at the half and threw up a mid-range air ball says everything 

Or when he just dead ass threw the ball to the other team. Just shows a complete lack of focus. 

3 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Or when he just dead ass threw the ball to the other team. Just shows a complete lack of focus. 

I loled when that happened.

I can't believe how bad he's gotten. He used to be in that tier with the bogdanovics, Eric Gordon, Josh Richardson, etc.