TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Wizards - Wednesday, March 13th at 7:00 PM

3 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I refuse to listen to anything he has to say. He is f ing useless

Even though useless his comments told the whole story about this team!

Just now, magicmacd75 said:

Ya he is culprit number one. ****bag

To me it just seems like there are some negative vibes at work here. Finger pointing and tension kinda stuff going on that we don't necessarily see. And could Evan be a major part of it. Also if you noticed our two supposed cornerstones of Evan and Vooch are both the biggest whiners out there. Be a winner not a whiner man!

Just now, MagicOne said:

To me it just seems like there are some negative vibes at work here. Finger pointing and tension kinda stuff going on that we don't necessarily see. And could Evan be a major part of it. Also if you noticed our two supposed cornerstones of Evan and Vooch are both the biggest whiners out there. Be a winner not a whiner man!

Is there anyone on here that actually believes these two are worth keeping haha. I highly doubt it. Gotta trust the front office know this 

Everyone wants to get rid of Evan but there's not really a viable plan to move his 2 years 34 million while simultaneously upgrading the position. 

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

All 3 unless Ross is cheap. 

T-Ross went on a little hot streak there and came up with a cool nickname. Unfortunately he came back down to earth and is inconsistent  like the rest. Stick with the young dudes and build from there.

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Everyone wants to get rid of Evan but there's not really a viable plan to move his 2 years 34 million while simultaneously upgrading the position. 

So essentially we're trapped here ? Vooch and Ross ? Outta here ?

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

T-Ross went on a little hot streak there and came up with a cool nickname. Unfortunately he came back down to earth and is inconsistent  like the rest. Stick with the young dudes and build from there.

That's what bench scorers look like. You aren't going to find a consistent bench scorer

On a positive note, the last time we were about to give up on the season they went on a winning streak. Perhaps the same thing will happen on this homestand ?