TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Wizards - Wednesday, March 13th at 7:00 PM

Only thing that can save the season now is to go 5-0 on this upcoming homestand. But do you all really think that is a possibility with the way things have been going here recently ?

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I really wish we'd be able to be out of it vs just dealing with the football being pulled so many times but we're really not out of it yet. 

I just think they’ve shown they don’t have the mental makeup for this race. They’d have handled some business to a better tune than 1-5 against bad teams if they really were invested.

Now, I don’t understand how they’re NOT invested, but I mean it’s evident.

2 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

When you have veterans who show no urgency and a weak bench, no bueno.

Our supposed cornerstones, Vooch and Evan, are used to losing after 6 years of it. To suddenly expect them to change and be able to handle the sudden pressure of a playoff race is foolish. They are not there mentally and perhaps they never will be here.

So much wrong with this team. Not only do I not want to re-sign Vooch, I’m not sure about Ross, either. He’s so inconsistent.

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Our supposed cornerstones, Vooch and Evan, are used to losing after 6 years of it. To suddenly expect them to change and be able to handle the sudden pressure of a playoff race is foolish. They are not there mentally and perhaps they never will be here.

Sadly I have to agree

2 minutes ago, ML6 said:

I just think they’ve shown they don’t have the mental makeup for this race. They’d have handled some business to a better tune than 1-5 against bad teams if they really were invested.

I don't think it's a mental thing as much as it's flaws that were hidden when Ross was playing like an all star, briscoe was in and iwundu was hitting shots

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ML6 said:

"Don't have the mental makeup"

That is what I have said all along. Something has to be done to change that moving forward.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

So much wrong with this team. Not only do I not want to re-sign Vooch, I’m not sure about Ross, either. He’s so inconsistent.

That's why he's a bench player. You still resign him without question if he's not stupid expensive. 

After this loss tonight I have the Magic's playoff chances currently sitting at 35 percent. With them probably not making the playoffs this year is there another team that you will cheer for ? I will probably root for the Bucks. That would be a great Finals with them playing the Warriors.