TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Wizards - Wednesday, March 13th at 7:00 PM

Wow I just got back later than I expected from work and I haven't even turned the game on yet. I signed in here first and was gonna turn it on, but just by looking at the comments it doesn't look good. Now I hope you all can understand what I have been trying to tell you about this basketball team. They are not going to make the playoffs. They simply don't have what it takes mentally. Not yet anyhow. I would love to be wrong but afraid that I am right.

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, ML6 said:

We went from having the best defense in the league over like a month and a half sample to being a bunch of traffic cones. 

Ever hear of smoke and mirrors ? I believe there really was no intention of making the playoffs.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

3 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Wow I just got back later than I expected from work and I haven't even turned the game on yet. I signed in here first and was gonna turn it on, but just by looking at the comments it doesn't look good. Now I hope you all can understand what I have been trying to tell you about this basketball team. They are not going to make the playoffs. They simply don't have what it takes mentally. Not yet anyhow. I would love to be wrong but afraid that I am right.

You don't know it. Stop talking in FACT... it's your opinion. But I do get what you mean for the most part

3 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

We're just getting out worked right now. Nobody and I mean NOBODY wants to try and defend **** tonight. The effort on defense has been pathetic.

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Ever hear of smoke and mirrors ? I believe there really was no intention of making the playoffs.  

Explain this please?? 

Right so DJ just said we need to all get back. That's EFFORT plays... Ridiculous. If you can't give 1000000% effort then we don't deserve ****. I can live with not being good enough. I can't accept less than 110% effort. End of

Wow you guys made it seem like they were down by 17 or 20 points when I read your comments before turning the game on. It's only an 8 point game! There is still a chance for a win tonight. And you all know what's gonna happen in the second half right ? Yes the defense is going to get better. Unfortunately the offense is going to struggle. We have seen it happen very often. Teams make adjustments and tighten up on defense and then we struggle.

• Upvote 2