Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Grizzles - Sunday, March 10th, 6:00 P.M.

3 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

3 effing guys stood there and watched the dude snag the board and dunk it home!!!!!!!

yep that made me start swearing

Just now, Jay Magic said:

yep that made me start swearing

First they watched him snag the board. Then they all stood there and watched as he threw it down! Totally inexcusable!!

Oh well. At least we won't lose any ground on Miami. Still a game back for the 8 spot. This loss today makes that Washington game even that much more important.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Oh well. At least we won't lose any ground on Miami. Still a game back for the 8 spot. This loss today makes that Washington game even that much more important.

Dude.... Love ya to death, but don't be stupid. This game is so far from over it's not even funny.

It is probably going to be Detroit, MIami, and Brooklyn making the playoffs. Yes I know the Nets have a tough schedule, but they built a little cushion. There is a little room for error. Plus they have guys who can score consistently. It was a successful season for the Magic even though they didn't make the playoffs. Still plenty to build on. There are decisions that need to be made regarding Vooch, Evan, and T-Ross. 

• Downvote 3

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Dude.... Love ya to death, but don't be stupid. This game is so far from over it's not even funny.

Dan I hate to be so critical here. But trust me. I know this basketball team like a book I have read a hundred times. I know just by watching the first 5 or 6 minutes whether or not they will be successful. On top of that Memphis is very good defensively. I hope I am wrong. I sincerely do.