Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Grizzles - Sunday, March 10th, 6:00 P.M.

3 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

We blew this game ourselves. Vuc got exposed guarding Conley and Ross blew 2 possessions in a row. It didn’t help AG and Fournier were not in 

Thank you!! 

The offciating wasn’t good but we still had chances. Apparently me saying that gets my commitment to the team brought into question. 

We didn’t execute late at all. 

• Downvote 1

That piece of **** game was rigged.  That's all I'm going to say as I can go into detail but I won't.  ***** the Heat.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

You’re a total idiot for this comment. I don’t know why I’m responding but I just feel obligated due to how stupid it is. 

I’m returning the downvote just like you did for me and not resorting to your name calling and bullying... just sick of your constant negativity when it comes to the team and the people on this forum that want to vent without being called names.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We can say ref this and ref that ... 

Yes it was very poorly officiated..

But we do our job and execute and we win .. I am not hearing excuses like refs etc etc..

Tell you something we could of done with Evan down the stretch...not blaming him of course. 

Infuriating loss..meltdown and poor officials = Shambles and a loss.

Another game we should have won and needed to win really.

If we don't make it ...we have ourselves to blame ...nobody else.

Really can't believe we lost it... The manor in which we did just adds to the ridiculousness of it all. Nothing surprises me anymore

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I’m returning the downvote just like you did for me and not resorting to your name calling and bullying... just sick of your constant negativity when it comes to the team and the people on this forum that want to vent without being called names.

Don’t play the victim. You attacked me directly when I had said absolutely nothing to you. I responded with calling you an idiot because that was an absurd comment to make towards me. You’re overly emotional right now. Go take a walk. 

Me saying we didn’t execute shouldn’t bring my fandom into question. 

2 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Don’t play the victim. You attacked me directly when I had said absolutely nothing to you. I responded with calling you an idiot because that was an absurd comment to make towards me. You’re overly emotional right now. Go take a walk. 

Me saying we didn’t execute shouldn’t bring my fandom into question. 

You’re the message board bully, we get it. Slow your roll

• Downvote 3

1 hour ago, HeHateMe said:

I was out with my wife. I turned the game on as soon as I got home. I saw enough to see us blow a 7 point lead with 3 minutes left. 

Some people have lives and aren’t able to watch every minute of every game and I don’t think that should bring their fandom into question.  

From what I watched the refs didn’t cost us the game in the last 4 minutes. Poor execution on both ends and missed shots did. 

Correct

• Downvote 1

Blaming the refs is getting old.  I watched the entire game and while the refs made some errors on both sides, they certainly didn’t cost us the game.  This conspiracy stuff is really getting ridiculous.  

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Blaming the refs is getting old.  I watched the entire game and while the refs made some errors on both sides, they certainly didn’t cost us the game.  This conspiracy stuff is really getting ridiculous.  

Yes even with the refs trying their best to get this win for Memphis the Magic still had a chance to win the game and didn't get it done.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The last thing the Magic want to do now is fall behind by 2 or 3 games for that number 8 spot. With that being said the game on Wednesday night versus Washington is very important. If they are 2 or 3 games behind going into those last 8 games that probably will be all she wrote. The head to head game versus Miami will be crucial too. Will be interesting to see the refs in that game. You all think D-Wade and the Heat will get the benefit of the whistle in that one ?

• Upvote 1

Guys we f###*n suck! That’s all there is to it. Reset with our core four (still hesitant to include AG) and look forward to blue skies next year. Too long putting up with this Vooch and Evan crap. Makes me so damn angry! I see other teams passing us with better talent and we keep watching these scrubs! 

• Downvote 2