Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Grizzles - Sunday, March 10th, 6:00 P.M.

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

100%... I fully believe in the NBA conspiracy. If a sub .500 team is gonna make it in the East, they’re gonna damn sure try to make it the hall of famer 20 year vet

There was a  game the Heat playing against the Hawks recently where the Hawks had cut the lead to 1 with about 15 seconds remaining. Then instead of fouling intentionally as they should have they all stood around and watched as Miami ran out the clock for the win. Afterward they all were hugging D-Wade. Stuff like this will go down the rest of the way.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

100%... I fully believe in the NBA conspiracy. If a sub .500 team is gonna make it in the East, they’re gonna damn sure try to make it the hall of famer 20 year vet

This is such a stretch. The nba doesn’t care who makes the 8 seed and gets swept by the bucks in the east. You really think they held some secret meeting to sabotage the magic? 

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

I was out with my wife. I turned the game on as soon as I got home. I saw enough to see us blow a 7 point lead with 3 minutes left. 

Some people have lives and aren’t able to watch every minute of every game and I don’t think that should bring their fandom into question.  

From what I watched the refs didn’t cost us the game in the last 4 minutes. Poor execution on both ends and missed shots did. 

Did u watch the last 4 minutes with a blindfold?

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

I was out with my wife. I turned the game on as soon as I got home. I saw enough to see us blow a 7 point lead with 3 minutes left. 

Some people have lives and aren’t able to watch every minute of every game and I don’t think that should bring their fandom into question.  

From what I watched the refs didn’t cost us the game in the last 4 minutes. Poor execution on both ends and missed shots did. 

Dude I for one fully understand where you're coming from here. Yes the execution was horrible and probably did cost us the game. However the refs were atrocious tonight.

• Upvote 1

The refs had 0 control or consistency all game. Nonsense calls all night. It was truly a farce. Can’t stand feeling like we got cheated 

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Dude I for one fully understand where you're coming from here. Yes the execution was horrible and probably did cost us the game. However the refs were atrocious tonight.

This is fair. 

The offciating wasn’t good but with that we still could have won but we didn’t execute. 

7 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Wade wasn't suppose to be an allstar this season, but he made it in because of another player's injury?  During the all-star game, I remember the analysts saying that it had been done before (in the past).

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Yeah. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Wade wasn't suppose to be an allstar this season, but he made it in because of another player's injury?  During the all-star game, I remember the analysts saying that it had been done before (in the past).

In the end it's all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. $$$$$$$$$$ TALKS!!

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

This is such a stretch. The nba doesn’t care who makes the 8 seed and gets swept by the bucks in the east. You really think they held some secret meeting to sabotage the magic? 

Nothing to do with sabotaging the Magic, just propping up the Heat. The last 2 minutes of the game tonight were lost because of nothing but poor officiating, but you’re the most non-Magic Magic fan on this board, so I really don’t care what you think...

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Nothing to do with sabotaging the Magic, just propping up the Heat. The last 2 minutes of the game tonight were lost because of nothing but poor officiating, but you’re the most non-Magic Magic fan on this board, so I really don’t care what you think...

You’re a total idiot for this comment. I don’t know why I’m responding but I just feel obligated due to how stupid it is. 

• Downvote 2