Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Grizzles - Sunday, March 10th, 6:00 P.M.

How is this board not melting down about officiating? Like are you kidding me? 

Wow Cliff heard the conversation between Evan and the ref and said he never cursed at him and wasn't overly demonstrative. Then you have the bad calls on Wes.  As far as money goes do you think the NBA would rather see D-Wade and the Heat in the 8 spot or the Magic ?

• Upvote 1

It’s going to be fun finishing 9th. The absolute worst spot. You don’t gain the playoff experience  and you don’t get a great draft pick. 

Classic lose/lose. Fitting though. 

Just now, HeHateMe said:

Yea me stating facts about the team should totally draw a parallel to my fandom. 

U watching the last eight minutes and making some broad statement about our play has no relevance to. Anything and if you were a real fan and didn’t see the blatant cheating by the refs says it all. 

1 minute ago, ML6 said:

How is this board not melting down about officiating? Like are you kidding me? 

The officiating was horrible. Something smelled funny.

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Wow Cliff heard the conversation between Evan and the ref and said he never cursed at him and wasn't overly demonstrative. Then you have the bad calls on Wes.  As far as money goes do you think the NBA would rather see D-Wade and the Heat in the 8 spot or the Magic ?

The nba officiates non-star players differently. They’ll toss someone like Fournier for next to nothing. Someone like Lebron or Durant can do nearly anything without getting ejected. 

Just now, MagicOne said:

100%... I fully believe in the NBA conspiracy. If a sub .500 team is gonna make it in the East, they’re gonna damn sure try to make it the hall of famer 20 year vet

11 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I don't see why anyone defends Vuch, I just don't. All he does is pad his stats. Brian Hill just said his numbers were down this game. He grabs a rebound here and there, but he really doesn't play good defense.

He was back to playing Swiss cheese defense tonight

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

U watching the last eight minutes and making some broad statement about our play has no relevance to. Anything and if you were a real fan and didn’t see the blatant cheating by the refs says it all. 

I was out with my wife. I turned the game on as soon as I got home. I saw enough to see us blow a 7 point lead with 3 minutes left. 

Some people have lives and aren’t able to watch every minute of every game and I don’t think that should bring their fandom into question.  

From what I watched the refs didn’t cost us the game in the last 4 minutes. Poor execution on both ends and missed shots did. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1