Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Grizzles - Sunday, March 10th, 6:00 P.M.

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Ok sorry guys. I will give it a rest on talking about the loss today and not making the playoffs eventually. And like I said before this is till a successful season even though we didn't make the playoffs. Nothing to be ashamed of. The future is still bright in Orlando moving forward.

This is why you're so damn annoying. Quit talking in the past tense when said loss or missing the playoffs haven't in fact happened yet. No you're not a *****ing savant that see's the future. Like I said.... Love ya to death, but I'm so close to blocking you outright.

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

This is why you're so damn annoying. Quit talking in the past tense when said loss or missing the playoffs haven't in fact happened yet. No you're not a *****ing savant that see's the future. Like I said.... Love ya to death, but I'm so close to blocking you outright.

he is close to getting petitioned to be blocked off the board ..LOL 

15 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

If we could just get more shots for vooch 

That’s actually what Jeff “Stupid” Turner was calling for.  Unbelievable.  

• Like 1

I am confused, is old mate bagging the team as in we wont make the playoffs? Or is he being overly positive to the point of annoying?  

Just now, s1n1st3r12 said:

I am confused, is old mate bagging the team as in we wont make the playoffs? Or is he being overly positive to the point of annoying?  

the former

Just now, s1n1st3r12 said:

Both.... It feels like I'm talking to a 15 year old who has the attention span of all of 10 minutes.

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Off topic, but I have to ask.... What in the HELL is up with that Doo that Conley's sporting..... He looks like a *****ing chick.

Oh, I was noticing that and thinking the same thing.  :)