Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Mavericks - Friday, March 8th at 7:00 P.M.

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Isaac hasn't shown the ability to handle the keys yet. He's getting a spot up shot and a turnaround baseline jumper and straight line drives to attack a closeout but that's all creating buckets for himself. 

He's got 6 assists in the last 10 games. He can't create for others. That's important. And it's weird you don't see that. 

I don't really care about making the playoffs next season. I'd love to see Isaac get the touches that AG does, because Isaac is already a better driver and FT shooter. He's basically our best bet to become a superstar, and I'd love to see him get the reps.

He could even be a secondary ball handler, like Paul George is, but I don't think he should be anything less than the #2 option.

2 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I don't really care about making the playoffs next season. I'd love to see Isaac get the touches that AG does, because Isaac is already a better driver and FT shooter. He's basically our best bet to become a superstar, and I'd love to see him get the reps.

He could even be a secondary ball handler, like Paul George is, but I don't think he should be anything less than the #2 option.

You have weird priorities

Come on ya'll!!! . .I'm sitting here at my computer with one eye closed (squinting). . .trying to watch the game and read comments about what's going on in the game.

Looool Doncic shuffles both feet after his step back and still gets a foul call on a fly by. 

Why are refs rewarding these 3 point foul seeking jumps all year? 

I tell you what. If they're gonna call those little tic tack fouls on the 3 point attemps then you may as well get your moneys worth and hammer the guy. Nothing dirty. Just make him think twice about doing it again.

1 minute ago, ML6 said:

Looool Doncic shuffles both feet after his step back and still gets a foul call on a fly by. 

Why are refs rewarding these 3 point foul seeking jumps all year? 

I mentioned that in another thread. I don't like it . . .by any player from any team (including the Magic)