TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ 76ers - Tues., March 5th at 7:00 PM

5 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

next 10:

Vs Dallas... @ Grizz.. @ Wizards...Vs Cavs..Vs Hawks...Vs Pelicans...Vs Grizz..

Then vs 76ers and @ Heat @ Pistons

7 & 3 or 8-2 and we are rolling..

They especially need that first win against Dallas to give them their mojo back.

Just now, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

I can't believe I just noticed that 6 of the final 8 games are on the road.  Better stack some wins on our upcoming 5 game home stand.

Yesss. That is what I have been saying here constantly. And the last 4 of those games are on the road versus quality opponents. Only 2 easy ones in that last stretch. Imho we need to win 6 of these next 8 to increase our playoff odds.

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

They especially need that first win against Dallas to give them their mojo back.

yep for sure. Grab that win and then at least 1-1 @ Grizz and Wizards...

Then the 5 game homestand is massive. To be honest this team really needs to be thinking 7-0 mentality

51 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

What did Cliff have to say in his post game presser ?

first half terrible...2nd half better...

he also said we tried more in the 2nd half...aka effort plays... when i hear that...it makes me sick....it should be COMPULSORY to try..........give 110%??

Who do these guys think they are?? Our own coach said it was a lot of NOT TRYING...........LOOL The players who were culprits can ***** off from our team ASAP...

I do not care who they are...........

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

yep for sure. Grab that win and then at least 1-1 @ Grizz and Wizards...

Then the 5 game homestand is massive. To be honest this team really needs to be thinking 7-0 mentality

Imho that 5 game homestand is gonna determine whether or not they make the playoffs. That will tell the whole story here.

1 minute ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

There are no gimmies on that homestand.  Some teams are playing better and honestly I don't think we are THAT much better then any of them.

If we can not beat them teams at home...we do not deserve to be in the playoffs... that is a fact for sure.

Now is the time...

Just now, MagicOne said:

Imho that 5 game homestand is gonna determine whether or not they make the playoffs. That will tell the whole story here.

I pretty much agree.. The next 10 for me...next 3...then the 5 vs the so called lesser teams....then 76ers b2b Heat...

2 minutes ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

There are no gimmies on that homestand.  Some teams are playing better and honestly I don't think we are THAT much better then any of them.

Agreed. And we certainly shouldn't play with the attitude like we are the Warriors and can flip that switch at any time. We have improved. But we are not quite that good yet.