Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Cavaliers - Sunday, March 3rd, 6:00 P.M.

10 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

.......I just look at our team and don't see a lot of talent. I think we should just embrace the youth movement next season, no matter what happens. I understand we can't do that right now because we're gunning for the playoffs but we have to do it eventually.....

Putting the young guys out there and having them be obliterated is no way to develop them.  We should have learned that by now.  Actually sets them back.

That strategy is the worst thing you could do for our team at this point.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Putting the young guys out there and having them be obliterated is no way to develop them.  We should have learned that by now.  Actually sets them back.

Plus, these coaches have been the best at developing our talent.  Period.  Birch and Iwundu says hello.

The erratic behavior of this team is dumbfounding.  But we have found a will to win.  I just want us to make the playoffs.

13 hours ago, MagicOne said:

The Magic have to improve from the neck up the rest of the way to have a chance. This game is 95 percent mental and the other half is physical.

50% of the time it works every time. 

11 hours ago, JJZFL said:

Exactly, it's not worked for the last 6+ years so why is it gonna work now. 

I'd like to take a positive point out of beating some good teams lately, if we make the playoffs we will be playing exactly that type of team. So maybe in a weird kind of way could have an ok playoff run. 

15 minutes ago, Orlando Magic Toaster said:

Exactly, it's not worked for the last 6+ years so why is it gonna work now. 

I'd like to take a positive point out of beating some good teams lately, if we make the playoffs we will be playing exactly that type of team. So maybe in a weird kind of way could have an ok playoff run. 

We MUST beat the bad teams the rest of the way to have any chance of making it to the playoffs. It's real simple actually. Either we learn how to play with focus and intensity against every team, or we continue to have the same mentality versus inferior opponents. If we bring it EVERY night no matter who we play then we make it. If not then we won't.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Cthulhu_ said:

50% of the time it works every time. 

Now that's what I call positive thinking! Wow that's interesting. I didn't think about it until I thought about it.

• Upvote 1