Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Cavaliers - Sunday, March 3rd, 6:00 P.M.

6 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Wow are you guys joking with me here about Isaac not even sniffing the court in the 4th ? In crunch time when it matters most. What was Cliff thinking ?

To be honest I look at this current team as a part-time job in a fast food chain while you're in college. Necessary for the time but we all know what's important to preserve

• Upvote 1

It is what it is. Enjoying actually being decent now. We seem to be a .500 team. If we had been this way from the start of the season, we would be the 6th seed right now.

Same problems, mostly a team of Journeymen, non shot creators, no superstar. I love the defense most games. I see the direction. Hopefully the Fultz trade was just the start of being bold and choosing a new path. This loss sucks, still watched it though. More then i can say the last two years.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

I remember commenting to Dan late in the 3rd quarter when the Magic turned it up defensively and were looking good. We thought they were gonna wrap things up then. And Isaac was a big part of that defensive upswing. And then he doesn't play in the 4th ? How can you explain that ?

You can not. All it is....Cliff being stubborn and hoping T Ross has a turn around

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Yep. 

My assumption at half was our bench would do better than 8 points on terrible efficiency. 

They responded with 5 points in the second half. Can't do much about that

When Ross has a bad game our bench is really bad.  1-12 tonight and 0-6 on 3 point shots.  Throw in Isaac not getting his average (for the last three weeks) and we can lose to anybody.  This team is Dr. Jekyl/Mr. Hyde.  Dr. Jekyl against good times and Mr Hyde against bad teams. Gonna drive us all crazy.  Hope the coaches figure out how to solve good game/bad game rotation soon.

3 minutes ago, MaGiCmAn0302 said:

Cliff didn't mention anything about no Issac in the presser, lemme guess he has to watch the game film first...

Did anybody ask the question?

When we’ve played our best basketball over the past month, Isaac has been in the mix and a big part of it. When we’ve sucked, he hasn’t been involved. There’s something to that. It’s a little discouraging that our coach doesn’t seem to notice that and in the case of tonight’s game decided to ride a guy who was ice cold. Two games now (NY and tonight) where Ross has completely sucked. It wouldn’t be that big a deal if we didn’t ride him the entire 4th but Clifford wasn’t even asked the question so who knows what he was thinking.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

It is what it is. Enjoying actually being decent now. We seem to be a .500 team. If we had been this way from the start of the season, we would be the 6th seed right now.

Same problems, mostly a team of Journeymen, non shot creators, no superstar. I love the defense most games. I see the direction. Hopefully the Fultz trade was just the start of being bold and choosing a new path. This loss sucks, still watched it though. More then i can say the last two years.

Yep. I just hope that we give Bamba and Fultz the necessary playing time to develop. They're super raw but we can't let their talent go to waste.

Isaac has also shown some amazing flashes and he's been super underutilized lately.

2 minutes ago, magicblue said:

When we’ve played our best basketball over the past month, Isaac has been in the mix and a big part of it. When we’ve sucked, he hasn’t been involved. There’s something to that. It’s a little discouraging that our coach doesn’t seem to notice that and in the case of tonight’s game decided to ride a guy who was ice cold. Two games now (NY and tonight) where Ross has completely sucked. It wouldn’t be that big a deal if we didn’t ride him the entire 4th but Clifford wasn’t even asked the question so who knows what he was thinking.

Old coaches always stick with the vets. Can be frustrating but it's understandable

2 minutes ago, magicblue said:

Well said and very true. I have often said here that when JI is involved good things seem to happen. And when he isn't bad things seem to happen. Like the Bulls, Knicks, and Cavs losses.