Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Cavaliers - Sunday, March 3rd, 6:00 P.M.

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

yep. But over confident how is my question??? How the hell can they be? These guys are not the Warriors

EXACTLY!!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, harley said:

This 100%. We have more young talent than cavs. But the two sides put out there tonight( esp in the 4th)  I would have given them the upper hand. 

Yep. Prepare for a long rant:

Clarkson is a knucklehead but he's more athletic than Fournier and athleticism helps a lot in getting your shot off. Osman is also a better ballhandler / creator than any of our forwards.

I think we're a team that can catch fire and beat some great teams when our 3pt shot is falling, but other than Vucevic post ups and jumpshots by everybody else, we can't create much offense. When our collective jumpshots aren't falling we can also lose to anyone.

Vucevic is a better version of Love, but then guys like Fournier, Ross, Augustin are career journeymen / role players. Gordon can't create much for himself.

I just look at our team and don't see a lot of talent. I think we should just embrace the youth movement next season, no matter what happens. I understand we can't do that right now because we're gunning for the playoffs but we have to do it eventually.

The Bulls are looking awesome with Porter, Lavine, Markkanen and the battle for relevancy in the East won't be easy.

• Upvote 1

I had a bad feeling about this one as I posted earlier this could be a trap game. We can’t seem to get up for the sub teams; a sign of immaturity. 

If it makes you all feel better the Thunder are struggling right now. 5 game losing streak. ***** those guys and Henny.

At least we beat 3 really good teams this week.

Just now, Magicpassion said:

I’m glad Gordon is on a deesculating contract.

It was a fantastic piece of business by Weltman and Hammond. Salute to them

I'm not on team trade AG or team keep AG, but I'm happy about that contract either way.

6 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

This hasn’t been emphasized enough.  Basically the story of the game, and much of it has to do with Ross, although Briscoe was like -28. 

Yep. 

My assumption at half was our bench would do better than 8 points on terrible efficiency. 

They responded with 5 points in the second half. Can't do much about that

I remember commenting to Dan late in the 3rd quarter when the Magic turned it up defensively and were looking good. We thought they were gonna wrap things up then. And Isaac was a big part of that defensive upswing. And then he doesn't play in the 4th ? How can you explain that ?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

It was a fantastic piece of business by Weltman and Hammond. Salute to them

I'm not on team trade AG or team keep AG, but I'm happy about that contract either way.

I here ya, I’m pretty neutral on that front as well as long as he plays within his limits.