Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Pacers - Saturday, March 2nd at 7:00 P.M

2 minutes ago, magicblue said:

Huge win and maybe my favorite of the season. Tough team making all kinds of shots in their place and odds seemed stacked against us. We are growing up. Hope DJ is okay but I’d roll with Briscoe. He’s tough as nails. Keep it up fellas!!

Must NOT letdown versus the Cavs. The Suns beat the Lakers tonight as an example of how not to handle a tanking team. And the Pistons destroyed the Cavs in Cleveland tonight as an example of how to handle the tankers.

Wow what an awesome stat! We truly are the comeback kids!

***This was a response to 4TW's tidbit on Magic comeback wins this season***

8 hours ago, MagicOne said:

Totally agree. They match up well against the Raptors while the Bucks are a different story.

not happening. This team will NOT intentionally lose any games. It will not be a good vibe to finish the season like that. The goal is to make the playoff and play whoever comes after that. No reason to be afraid of anyone at this moment. You play to win. 

• Upvote 4

Just watched the game and the effort form everyone on the team was amazing, You can tell these guys like and play for each other. Win or loose it's great to be playing meaningful games this late in the season. I really think this has a lot to do with coaching. Propps to coach Cliff.

Agree with everyone’s comments about the quality of this win.  

Still cannot believe that no call on Fournier at the end. They did everything but kick him in the privates.  They were actually trying to get the foul call. Wonder if it was the same ref who blew it in the nfl championship game?

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

Agree with everyone’s comments about the quality of this win.  

Still cannot believe that no call on Fournier at the end. They did everything but kick him in the privates.  They were actually trying to get the foul call. Wonder if it was the same ref who blew it in the nfl championship game?

I thought the same, very suspicious non call. Great win though

Great game. I went to a friends house i rarely get to see anymore since he has a 4 month old infant. Wife at work at hospital. 2 men and a baby enjoying the Magic! Anyhow, right at the end when the Magic are up by 7 and around 30 seconds left, i pause the game.    We go in the other room to change her and we are both pretty sure it's over. Baby is great, we unpause the game hoping to catch some good interviews from the players after the win. Immediately see the Pacer 3 point shot, no call on the steal and another 2 points! My heart jumped!  Thank god they won, i'm not sure i would have recovered, it was such a perfect night. Streamed the UFC  right after.