Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Warriors - Thursday, Feb. 28th at 7:00 P.M.

Why are y'all arguing about streaming stuff when the MAGIC BEAT THE FREAKING WARRIORS AND ARE IN THE 8TH SPOT!!! Let's stay on topic and continue enjoying this. We've waited years for this feeling

3 minutes ago, rekraprovert said:

Why are y'all arguing about streaming stuff when the MAGIC BEAT THE FREAKING WARRIORS AND ARE IN THE 8TH SPOT!!! Let's stay on topic and continue enjoying this. We've waited years for this feeling

Wait, the Magic won?  But that guy said repeatedly that we were going to lose!!!! He added so much valuable, worthwhile content that convinced me of the impending loss!  I feel duped.

14 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Wait, the Magic won?  But that guy said repeatedly that we were going to lose!!!! He added so much valuable, worthwhile content that convinced me of the impending loss!  I feel duped.

He said he was trying to keep your’ expectations low. Lol 

2 hours ago, rekraprovert said:

You guys do realize that if you don't feed the troll, he will stop trolling, right? Just stop responding to him or acknowledging his posts. Simple. Go Magic!!!

Honestly I think it’s funny, but I do understand why it annoys people. 

21 minutes ago, King Close said:

Honestly I think it’s funny, but I do understand why it annoys people. 

I agree. I mean he/she clearly watches all the game and is invested and it’s just a comedy thing. To me she/he makes things entertaining when things aren’t going well for us. 

I gotta say that rebounding is something I think AG needs to do to reach his true niches ceiling. I really wanted him to be a Dennis Rodman type elite superstar role player that could lock down anyone in the league and get 15 rebounds a couple games a week.

12 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I gotta say that rebounding is something I think AG needs to do to reach his true niches ceiling. I really wanted him to be a Dennis Rodman type elite superstar role player that could lock down anyone in the league and get 15 rebounds a couple games a week.

I'm at the point where I don't care about individual rebounding. We've been the best defensive rebounding team in the league this calendar year because everyone rebounds pretty well. Gordon will have his 15 rebound games but might have 4 tonight but as long as our team numbers are fine it doesn't matter. Same applies to vucevic and Isaac

4 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I'm at the point where I don't care about individual rebounding. We've been the best defensive rebounding team in the league this calendar year because everyone rebounds pretty well. Gordon will have his 15 rebound games but might have 4 tonight but as long as our team numbers are fine it doesn't matter. Same applies to vucevic and Isaac

Yeah this is a different era your probably right