Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Warriors - Thursday, Feb. 28th at 7:00 P.M.

None of this should baffle anyone. Simply put - we are witnessing what a functional second unit can be for our team. Briscoe/Iwundu/Birch has been the difference. Period.

Lets go for 7th seed. 

54 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

None of this should baffle anyone. Simply put - we are witnessing what a functional second unit can be for our team. Briscoe/Iwundu/Birch has been the difference. Period.

Lets go for 7th seed. 

I love players that play hard like those 3. Mitchell Robinson stole my basketball heart

1 hour ago, Catalina Maria said:

Lets go for 7th seed. 

Having 5 good defenders on the court at the same time without sacrificing functional ball movement is big.

I had to leave the house after halftime. Walked into a bar with about 8 minutes to go. What a finish. 

I had to time to re watch the 3rd and 4th quarters this morning. Amazing resilience from the Magic, it looked like they were going to get blown out for most of the second half.

They just kept playing defense and making plays. Outstanding game.

3 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

This was in response to an option that was $25 per month. 

Publix charges a ridiculous amount for groceries. That doesn't excuse me walking out the door with chicken tender platters. 

That is stealing. Streaming is legal. 

Watching Skip Bayless, he is saying Curry is not clutch. What a moron.

I do not watch many Warriors games but Draymond is a little bit of a liability this year. The bench is not as good.

1 hour ago, hootie249 said:

Watching Skip Bayless, he is saying Curry is not clutch. What a moron.

I do not watch many Warriors games but Draymond is a little bit of a liability this year. The bench is not as good.

I agree (See Bolded). I watch a lot of the Warriors' games. I have been saying all year that Draymond needs to stop aggressively challenging every foul called on him. I cringe every time he does that. It's one thing to quietly walk up to the ref and discuss the foul, but he gets up in the ref's face and go on a shouting tirade and gets a technical.

While Draymond is good on defense, he has not been scoring the way he use to. His 3 pt. shots have left him, and I notice that he was wide open at the 3 pt. line a couple of times and either missed or was hesitant to attempt the  shot.

The Warriors are struggling and are not blowing out teams the way they use too. If Draymond misses games down the stretch because of technicals, the Warriors will be losing more games and will struggle to make the finals in the playoffs. They need Draymond's defense.

1 hour ago, magicdoc1 said:

That is stealing. Streaming is legal. 

You're trying to make yourself feel better but there really isn't a distinction ethically.

Hold on.. . did I miss someting? Was I dreaming or did the Magic truly defeat the Warriors last night.

I just clicked on the ESPN website and figured the game last night would be one of the big headlines. But no, there was this huge picture of LeBron taking up the top of the page. Below his image was an equally large picture of Harden being defended by a Miami heat player.

Now scroll way-y-y-y-y- down the page, and there you will find a couple of tiny video images of plays of the game between the Magic and Warriors,  and with a magnifying glass, you will find them on the left side of the page .

24 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

You're trying to make yourself feel better but there really isn't a distinction ethically.

Why? I am paying for a subscription package. I just dont pay the $200 a month I was paying before. Direct tv now, you tube live, sling among others are offering stream live tv legally at a reasonable price. 

What is ethically wrong about that?

Just now, magicdoc1 said:

Why? I am paying for a subscription package. I just dont pay the $200 a month I was paying before. Direct tv now, you tube live, sling among others are offering stream live tv legally at a reasonable price. 

What is ethically wrong about that?

We're not talking about streaming. That's fine. 

We're talking about pirating. 

Just now, ?4thewin said:

We're not talking about streaming. That's fine. 

We're talking about pirating. 

Ohh. No. Pirating is illegal. I was talking about streaming.