Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Warriors - Thursday, Feb. 28th at 7:00 P.M.

1 minute ago, jjgator said:

Remember when he had a huge game for us and Dwight said half man, half retired? That was a pretty long time ago.

LOL.... Dwight might just end up retiring before VC.

For anyone who is interested Sling TV is 40% off right now for the first 3 months. If Fox Sports Florida usually plays Magic games in your area on cable chances are the Sling Blue plan will (15 bucks with discount). The Orange and Blue plan is 25(includes ESPN and a few others), although when I subscribed I could just switch between the Orange and Blue plans at anytime without subscribing to both without getting charged, but I don't know if that will work with the discount.

10 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

LIKEWISE CLIFF

When Briscoe couldn't play we would have been better off without a PG for the 2nd unit, bringing up a D league guy, or doing a 10 day contract with one of the unsigned guys. Grant should NEVER see the floor again in a Magic uniform no matter what!

14 minutes ago, jjgator said:

For anyone who is interested Sling TV is 40% off right now for the first 3 months. If Fox Sports Florida usually plays Magic games in your area on cable chances are the Sling Blue plan will (15 bucks with discount). The Orange and Blue plan is 25(includes ESPN and a few others), although when I subscribed I could just switch between the Orange and Blue plans at anytime without subscribing to both without getting charged, but I don't know if that will work with the discount.

For anyone interested, with a jailbroken Firestick (about $60 on ebay) you can watch whatever you want, whenever you want, including live sports without any monthly fee. I haven't had cable in almost 5 years and I pay $49.99 for internet.

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

Off the bench. 

I'm not sure if I want to see him at this point. Who's minutes does he take initially? Briscoe? I might be able to live with that but cutting into anyone else's seems like a bit much. 

Just don't want to ***** up chemistry.