Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Warriors - Thursday, Feb. 28th at 7:00 P.M.

4 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

All good. To be honest if i am wrong and we still make the playoffs I will take that haha

LOL... You and me both........... I really want to see this team make the playoffs. Our young players need that to help grow. Plus I'd like to see Vuc play at least 1 playoff series for us. He's been our best player since he arrived.

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

Damn.... Never knew Fournier's parents are world class Judo competitors and teachers......…

They wanted the same thing for Evan but he wanted to play basketball.

11 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Oh I'm pumped.... Me and the Mrs. are really needing a week to decompress from normal life. Sounds like you're gonna be busy while you're here. Hope your time in Florida rocks with lots of Magic wins as a bonus.

Yeah decompression is key for sure. Florida always rocks. this will be my 24th time coming over. Its a 2nd home for me.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

If and it could be a big IF, Fultz were to come back for the last 5 games or so where would you put him ? Start right away ? Off the bench ?

Bench without a doubt

11 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

LOL... You and me both........... I really want to see this team make the playoffs. Our young players need that to help grow. Plus I'd like to see Vuc play at least 1 playoff series for us. He's been our best player since he arrived.

42-40 and we play the Raps or Pacers and win the series my prediction