Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Warriors - Thursday, Feb. 28th at 7:00 P.M.

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

Fair enough, but until I see this squad beat the door mats then that's my prediction.

All good. To be honest if i am wrong and we still make the playoffs I will take that haha

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

Fair enough, but until I see this squad beat the door mats then that's my prediction.

Especially the Cavs and Knicks. Gotta have those.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Wow that was right to the point. Lol. I agree. Briscoe brings it on both ends of the floor. He does a better job of running an offense.

I agree with him completely. Briscoe brings so much more to the game then Grant. Grant's a small 2 guard, period.... He's a train wreck manning the 1.

Just now, Jay Magic said:

All good. To be honest if i am wrong and we still make the playoffs I will take that haha

You could be. I think 38 or 39 would get us in there.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Wow that was right to the point. Lol. I agree. Briscoe brings it on both ends of the floor. He does a better job of running an offense.

I feel like he does so little productively that it'd be hard to trust him at backup 2 even

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Enjoy Dan!! 

Oh I'm pumped.... Me and the Mrs. are really needing a week to decompress from normal life. Sounds like you're gonna be busy while you're here. Hope your time in Florida rocks with lots of Magic wins as a bonus.

If and it could be a big IF, Fultz were to come back for the last 5 games or so where would you put him ? Start right away ? Off the bench ?

Just now, MagicOne said:

If and it could be a big IF, Fultz were to come back for the last 5 games or so where would you put him ? Start right away ? Off the bench ?

Off the bench. 

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Oh I'm pumped.... Me and the Mrs. are really needing a week to decompress from normal life. Sounds like you're gonna be busy while you're here. Hope your time in Florida rocks with lots of Magic wins as a bonus.

I need to decompress too. I hate tax season!

• Upvote 1