Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Warriors - Thursday, Feb. 28th at 7:00 P.M.

Just now, ML6 said:

Meh, Cousins getting a bunch of post ups and trying to dominate that way would be preferable to Steph & Klay shooting 3s.

ML6, have you been watching any or many of the Warriors games--well I have. Many times, the other teams have Cousins surrounded and smothered to the point that he has difficulty passing the ball out to other players. He tries to make a lay up, going one-on-three (or 4) and turns the ball over. 

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

ML6, have you been watching any or many of the Warriors games--well I have. Many times, the other teams have Cousins surrounded and smothered to the point that he has difficulty passing the ball out to other players. He tries to make a lay up, going one-on-three (or 4) and turns the ball over. 

I think we are agreeing.  It is probably better for opponents when Cousins tries to do a lot because that means the ball is not in the hands of Curry/Thompson.

49 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

I like how teams just rest their best players against us constantly. We are incredibly lucky with that. 

Everything has gone our way and we still can’t take advantage....this team pisses me off to no end 

1 minute ago, Gordon MVP said:

Everything has gone our way and we still can’t take advantage....this team pisses me off to no end 

We've won the last few games with stars resting. 

We're still exactly where we want to be. 

15 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I don’t know about “exactly”.  I’d much rather be in the place where we beat the Bulls and Knicks.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

What? We just lost to the knicks and a close one to the bulls. We should be further ahead with more cushion

and there’s also a high chance we lose tonight as well

2 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

I don’t know about “exactly”.  I’d much rather be in the place where we beat the Bulls and Knicks.  

I mean more like winning 8 of our last 11 and controlling our own destiny in getting to the playoffs and not relying on improbable opponent failures or wins against teams we're worse than to get there. 

5 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

What? We just lost to the knicks and a close one to the bulls. We should be further ahead with more cushion

and there’s also a high chance we lose tonight as well

It's hard to be that mad about not going 10-1 and only going 8-3

Some of you all know that the Warriors are my 2nd favorite team. Even though Cousins started the season playing well for the Warriors, he has struggled lately, and he admits it. I'm not saying that he won't play well tonight.

I think when the second units come in the game, Birch will be a good match up for Looney. They are both athletic and good defenders, although Looney is a better scorer.

CH0L59.png

CQdVfd.png