Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Warriors - Thursday, Feb. 28th at 7:00 P.M.

Just now, TrueMagicFan07 said:

That's what I'm talking about. If you make Cousins put the ball on the floor and double/triple team him, he will turn the ball over.

TMF you should be happy about this game thus far. No Durant and yet still the Warriors win. 

Magic finally make some shots. Momentum turning. Force a turnover. Crowd’s into it. All you need is a good possession and things can really start turning...

Errant pass hits ref which serves as a perfect outlet for a layup. Perfect!

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

TMF you should be happy about this game thus far. No Durant and yet still the Warriors win. 

It don't (slang) mean a thing my friend. I'm torn because I do want the Magic to win this game, but on the other hand, the way the Warriors are playing (close games), they may not make the finals. There are tough teams in the western conference.

Just now, TrueMagicFan07 said:

It don't (slang) mean a thing my friend. I'm torn because I do want the Magic to win this game, but on the other hand, the way the Warriors are playing (close games), they may not make the finals. There are tough teams in the western conference.

Nah. They won tonight. And they win the Finals this year and the next 2 or 3 years after that. *Yawns* Wake me when it's over. Next please.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I think the season is catching up to guys, look at Miami-Houston right now hey

Just now, MagicOne said:

Nah. They won tonight. And they win the Finals this year and the next 2 or 3 years after that. *Yawns* Wake me when it's over. Next please.

Honestly, like you would ever be quiet long enough to have to.

Why isn’t Vooch stepping up? It’s Jordan Bell. You can leave him to guard the best shooter of all time