Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Warriors - Thursday, Feb. 28th at 7:00 P.M.

Thank God for Briscoe and no KD for Golden State tonight.  This is exactly what  I expected to see post All Star break, a 2-2 record and...........lose to Chicago and New York and beat Toronto and Golden State????  May become the cardiac kids if they keep this up.  One quick observation after vewing the box score.  How does Fournier warrant the minutes he is getting?  Certainly not by his play.  It was his own self admission blaming himself for the Knick's loss.  Tonight's "bounce back" game for him not impressive.   Brisoce had 8 less minutes, "7" more rebounds, 2 more free throws, same number of points.  Isaac "2" less minutes than Fournier?  Maybe he is bringing something to this lineup I am not seeing.  Since he appears to be one of Clifford's "favorites" I hope he does not cost us to lose out on the playoffs.  

2 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

For anyone interested, with a jailbroken Firestick (about $60 on ebay) you can watch whatever you want, whenever you want, including live sports without any monthly fee. I haven't had cable in almost 5 years and I pay $49.99 for internet.

This is theft

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

This is theft

TV and movies are available for free all over the internet. All a Firestick does is bring the sources all to one place. It's a very gray area but if you are not charging someone to watch it or downloading or recording it's debatable. Going back in time when cassettes and cassette recorders came out and everyone started recording their albums so that they could listen to them in the car and their Walkman, then CDs came out and CD burners, then VHS and Beta recorders, then DVRs, technology just keeps moving right along. 

1 hour ago, Orlando Magic Toaster said:

Great win and what a way to get on the 8th spot. Come on playoffs

They should just give 7 and 8 to us and Miami for beating gs

3 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

This is theft

theft is what the cable and satellite companies has been doing to us over the years. making people pay 100- 200 dollars a month for limited services that you can clearly get for way less. Not to mention the fact they are charging us extra for HD service, Boxes and DVR. 

Now you can stream everything legally without incuring in those barbaric expenses. Heck, even Direct TV has a streaming program NOW for 40-50 dollars a month that you can stream and get more channels for less than what they are currently charging for the dish service. Including DVR. 

Even the jailbroken firestick is not illegal I will rather people to go for one of the streaming services options like Direct TV Now, Youtube live  amont others.  Hulu and Netflix are also good options to have. I just put an end to the $180 dollars a month Direct TV was charging me. 

On topic, We are really doing well here. We can go for a run here. I am not sure how many home games we have but will be interested to see how are position will be with just winning our home games. 

3 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

TV and movies are available for free all over the internet. All a Firestick does is bring the sources all to one place. It's a very gray area but if you are not charging someone to watch it or downloading or recording it's debatable. Going back in time when cassettes and cassette recorders came out and everyone started recording their albums so that they could listen to them in the car and their Walkman, then CDs came out and CD burners, then VHS and Beta recorders, then DVRs, technology just keeps moving right along. 

Nah. You're consuming something that has worth but you're sidestepping the payment process. It's no different than shoplifting. 

It's a Tragedy of the Commons situation.  You're stealing something and taking advantage of everyone who participates legally as they fund your selfishness. Most systems are built with a certain threshold for sustaining selfishness and freeloading. But once you exceed that threshold the system collapses, ruining it for everyone. 

In this case the system is the magic staying in Orlando. The most important thing for sports franchises these days is live TV rights. Our market is pretty large but we're last in the league in TV ratings. This is why many preseason games aren't televised. How many people switching to illegal streaming to save $25 a month is going to push the team to Seattle?

So how can you sit here and call yourself a fan when you're doing a small part in pushing the team or the door?

1 hour ago, magicdoc1 said:

theft is what the cable and satellite companies has been doing to us over the years. making people pay 100- 200 dollars a month for limited services that you can clearly get for way less. Not to mention the fact they are charging us extra for HD service, Boxes and DVR. 

Now you can stream everything legally without incuring in those barbaric expenses. Heck, even Direct TV has a streaming program NOW for 40-50 dollars a month that you can stream and get more channels for less than what they are currently charging for the dish service. Including DVR. 

Even the jailbroken firestick is not illegal I will rather people to go for one of the streaming services options like Direct TV Now, Youtube live  amont others.  Hulu and Netflix are also good options to have. I just put an end to the $180 dollars a month Direct TV was charging me. 

On topic, We are really doing well here. We can go for a run here. I am not sure how many home games we have but will be interested to see how are position will be with just winning our home games. 

This was in response to an option that was $25 per month. 

Publix charges a ridiculous amount for groceries. That doesn't excuse me walking out the door with chicken tender platters.