Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Warriors - Thursday, Feb. 28th at 7:00 P.M.

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Not happening.... I say 38 to 39 wins tops.... We still find a way to lose games we have no business losing.

We shall agree to disagree on this

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I am coming over to Florida in 2 weeks to watch the the Games against the Cavs..Hawks...Pelicans...Grizz... 76ers and then driving down to Miami for the Heat game!

LETS GO!!!

Very nice.... I'm 6 weeks away from a week's vacay down in a nice house in cape Coral.... Loads of sun, fun & fishing for me.......

Just now, Jay Magic said:

no

Wow that was right to the point. Lol. I agree. Briscoe brings it on both ends of the floor. He does a better job of running an offense.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Damn, that's nice!

Yeah booked it last week, was going to wait and come over for the playoffs but my Dad can not get the time off then so only now.

Me and Dad are proper Magic fanatics lol

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Very nice.... I'm 6 weeks away from a week's vacay down in a nice house in cape Coral.... Loads of sun, fun & fishing for me.......

Enjoy Dan!! 

The most impressive thing about this win was how many Golden State fans were disappointed after expecting nothing less than a win.  

After losing for almost a decade to the Warriors, the Magic finally beat this opponent.  David Steele said...the Magic haven't beaten them since 2012...smh.  

Well...time to lose to mediocre team after winning against the best team in the NBA......  YOU ALL KNOW ITS GOING TO HAPPEN.  

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

Yeah booked it last week, was going to wait and come over for the playoffs but my Dad can not get the time off then so only now.

Me and Dad are proper Magic fanatics lol

awesome, enjoy!