Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Warriors - Thursday, Feb. 28th at 7:00 P.M.

I'm glad for the team but this makes the Knicks game that much more frustrating. We can't afford to lose games like that the rest of the year. Congrats Magic way to fight. Also sucks I was recording and it cut off when we were up 97-94 so I missed the end.

I am coming over to Florida in 2 weeks to watch the the Games against the Cavs..Hawks...Pelicans...Grizz... 76ers and then driving down to Miami for the Heat game!

LETS GO!!!

• Upvote 1

When we came back after the break and our first 4 games were against the Bulls, Raptors, Knicks, and Warriors and wound up 2-2 most of us would have thought that the two wins were against the Knicks and Bulls and the two losses were against the Raptors and Warriors. But this is the Orlando Magic!!! 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, magicmacd75 said:

I'm glad for the team but this makes the Knicks game that much more frustrating. We can't afford to lose games like that the rest of the year. Congrats Magic way to fight. Also sucks I was recording and it cut off when we were up 97-94 so I missed the end.

The game repeats at midnight and noon time tomorrow Eastern Time.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, D.B Cooper said:

I think it was the influx of Truck Norris ads that put us over. 

Who could we replace on the roster with a truck? 

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I am coming over to Florida in 2 weeks to watch the the Games against the Cavs..Hawks...Pelicans...Grizz... 76ers and then driving down to Miami for the Heat game!

LETS GO!!!

We should win 5 out of those 6 for sure! We SHOULD. Gotta maintain the focus and intensity in ALL games.

• Upvote 1

Wassup guys... Watched the game at the restaurant...... This team just never ceases to perplex the hell out of me.... Huge win tonight. Now we just need to learn to beat the teams we're supposed to beat.

1 minute ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Who could we replace on the roster with a truck? 

Grant. Heck I would replace him with a 79 Pinto.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, MagicOne said:

We should win 5 out of those 6 for sure! We SHOULD. Gotta maintain the focus and intensity in ALL games.

42 and 40 

Just now, MagicOne said:

Yep... and we we're supposed to beat Chicago and NY, but we found a way to lose those games..... This team needs to learn to play with a sense of urgency every night.

Was really nice to see Briscoe back in the lineup..... Praise to Isaiah....

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Wassup guys... Watched the game at the restaurant...... This team just never ceases to perplex the hell out of me.... Huge win tonight. Now we just need to learn to beat the teams we're supposed to beat.

Should be a 9 game winning streak right now. But this win was beyond amazing. It could be a season changer. Let's hope it propels us moving forward.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

LETS GO!!!

Damn, that's nice!