Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Warriors - Thursday, Feb. 28th at 7:00 P.M.

2 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

The inevitable is that this team is gonna crash and burn yet again...what we’re we thinking...playoffs? Lmao 

Precisely. Expectation levels need to remain at a minimum regarding this basketball team. They are far too inconsistent.

4 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Now you know why I didn't want you to get your hopes up for this game as well as the rest of the forum. This was inevitable. This team is a machine. They will go on to win the championship this year and probably the next 2 or 3 years in a row after that. 

I’m actually just tired of reading your posts. I know who we’re playing but I’m not going to obnoxiously keep posting that we have no chance 

1 minute ago, magicblue said:

I’m actually just tired of reading your posts. I know who we’re playing but I’m not going to obnoxiously keep posting that we have no chance 

I'm sorry if I gave you that impression. Yes the Magic had a chance tonight of course. It just wasn't a very good chance.

Fournier is just horrible defensively...and when he is not scoring, a complete and total detriment to the team. He would be no better than a 11th man on the Warriors, or most teams that are not fooled by the RARE shot he makes at the end of a couple of games. 

• Upvote 2

What's frustrating about the Magic is that when they collapse it is a total collapse. Both offensively and defensively at the same time. Being totally serious now. Should the Magic fail to make the playoffs do you blow it all up or just make some minor adjustments ?

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

I'm sorry if I gave you that impression. Yes the Magic had a chance tonight of course. It just wasn't a very good chance.

I know dip**** 

4 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

What's frustrating about the Magic is that when they collapse it is a total collapse. Both offensively and defensively at the same time. Being totally serious now. Should the Magic fail to make the playoffs do you blow it all up or just make some minor adjustments ?

Don’t. Think we have a choice, we need to move on from Vooch and Evan, it’s just too painful to watch now. Honestly think we’re better off long term not making playoffs and having a lottery pick again. Ross has showed the last couple games why he is only worth 10 million max. I wouldn’t go over that. 

1 minute ago, harley said:

Don’t. Think we have a choice, we need to move on from Vooch and Evan, it’s just too painful to watch now. Honestly think we’re better off long term not making playoffs and having a lottery pick again. Ross has showed the last couple games why he is only worth 10 million max. I wouldn’t go over that. 

Yes I agree with that. True that Evan has hit a few game winners here and there but he is too inconsistent. He and Vooch don't seem like high pressure situation kind of players and they are supposed to be our cornerstones. 

• Upvote 1