Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Warriors - Thursday, Feb. 28th at 7:00 P.M.

Also, I’m not sure how long the strategy of trailing Curry around screens is going to work. He’s getting an awful lot of clean looks bc no one is showing on the other side of the screen. 

14 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Watching this game feels like we are all standing atop a trapped door just anticipating when it will open and everything collapses.

Not the way I see it. Part of me thinks you would like to be proven correct.

I like the way the Magic are fighting. Unfortunately we all know how this is gonna end. I just want them to keep it close and not get blown out. But we all know when the game is over that Steph will have his mouth piece hanging out while he is pumping his fist in the air in victory.

1 minute ago, D.B Cooper said:

Need to increase this league. Unless up by 35 in the 4th I’m never too confident.

They are playing hard and fighting. That is a very good sign. Unfortunately we all know how this ends. We just can't lose to the Pacers and wind up with a 3 game losing streak after losses to the Knicks and Warriors.

• Downvote 1

Just now, MagicOne said:

They are playing hard and fighting. That is a very good sign. Unfortunately we all know how this ends. We just can't lose to the Pacers and wind up with a 3 game losing streak after losses to the Knicks and Warriors.

Ok I get that this is your schtick but stop. Even if we do lose, we’ve now seen you say this multiple times. We get it. Shut up.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Not the way I see it. Part of me thinks you would like to be proven correct.

I would love it. But like I said in another post, I stand a better chance of waking up next to Jessica Alba tomorrow morning than the Magic have of winning this game tonight.

• Downvote 1