Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Knicks - Tuesday, Feb. 26th at 7:30 P.M.

Just now, Jay Magic said:

yes my friend it is insane. talk about stupidity of the highest degree. 75 to 7 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL and i am not laughing

Even before PK dropped that tidbit about 1996 and bench scoring I knew this had to be an historic night in terms of point differential and the benches.

13 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Warriors 125 Magic 108. Durant and Steph probably sit for all or most of the 4th. Look for Thompson to have a huge night.

bro the negativity is crazy. But cool

3 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Very true. In this case let's hope that I turn out to be Nostra-dum-ass and we make the playoffs!

LOL good 1. Gotta say if we do not make it we have ourselves to blame

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

If we get the Magic team we got during the winning streak then I agree. If we get the Magic team we got against the Bulls and Knicks then obviously no.

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Even before PK dropped that tidbit about 1996 and bench scoring I knew this had to be an historic night in terms of point differential and the benches.

yeah that stat when he said i was like....only our team would do that. These guys getting too creative with ways to mess it up over the years

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

LOL good 1. Gotta say if we do not make it we have ourselves to blame

Absolutely 110 percent AGREE. I mean the table is set for us to make it. We have by far and away the weakest remaining schedule of all the other teams fighting against us for the playoff spots.

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

yeah that stat when he said i was like....only our team would do that. These guys getting too creative with ways to mess it up over the years

If we hit a couple more free throws against the Bulls and the bench shows up tonight we have an 8 game winning streak right now and would be in the 8th or maybe even the 7th spot.

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

If we get the Magic team we got during the winning streak then I agree. If we get the Magic team we got against the Bulls and Knicks then obviously no.

Being realistic and looking at the remaining schedule 4 out of 10 chance to make the playoffs is fairly accurate.  We will be underdogs in at least 8 remaining games (good teams and on the road) wgich would put us at 42 losses and that will require winning 7 straight against non playoff teams from March 8th to the 22nd if there are no upsets.  Virtually no room for error the rest of the way.  After tonight I am fairly certain Clifford will coach us to another loss along the way.  

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

If we hit a couple more free throws against the Bulls and the bench shows up tonight we have an 8 game winning streak right now and would be in the 8th or maybe even the 7th spot.

Only way we would have won tonight is if the bench stayed on the bench.  And Clifford made sure that did not happen.

1 minute ago, Originalticketholder said:

Only way we would have won tonight is if the bench stayed on the bench.  And Clifford made sure that did not happen.

Speaking of the bench what is the deal with Briscoe ? Is he close to returning ? Man I hope so.

1 minute ago, MagicRocks said:

I just saw Magic lost, I am not surprised, I do not see how Magic can make the playoffs if they keep losing to terrible teams 

Knicks outscored our bench 75-7 ? Can you friggen believe that ?