Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Knicks - Tuesday, Feb. 26th at 7:30 P.M.

2 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

Sad but true.  Hope he reads comments on here.  He might learn he is the problem.

He doesn't read comments until he checks the film. Lol.

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Warriors 125 Magic 108. Durant and Steph probably sit for all or most of the 4th. Look for Thompson to have a huge night.

Very likely unfortunately.  I am hoping  Kerr plays everyone tonight against Miami and then rests some of them against us since it will be a back to back.  Only way we have a chance.

Paul Kennedy said the bench point differential tonight (75 pts Knicks vs 7 pts Magic) was the largest in the NBA in 22 years.

DUMB C U N T S 

The boys really laid a big 1 tonight. They should be extremely embarrassed 

2 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

Very likely unfortunately.  I am hoping  Kerr plays everyone tonight against Miami and then rests some of them against us since it will be a back to back.  Only way we have a chance.

Dude I have a better chance of waking up next to Jessica Alba tomorrow morning.

1 hour ago, MagicOne said:

Jay your optimism is very optimistic and I admire that. But it is far from a sure thing with this team. In fact I don't see it happening. We simply are not good enough to defeat even the sub .500 teams when it matters most. In close games we fold up. In the 13 remaining games against below .500 teams I see us having a record of 5-8. And in the 7 games against above .500 teams I see us going 2-5. We finish with a 35-47 record. Still a good season and we can build on it. Need to get Fultz healthy for next year!

not 1 part of me said it is a sure thing. If you do not see it happening fair enough. Thankfully you are not Nostradamus. This win may come back to bite us.  

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Paul Kennedy said the bench point differential tonight (75 pts Knicks vs 7 pts Magic) was the largest in the NBA in 22 years.

DUMB C U N T S 

The boys really laid a big 1 tonight. They should be extremely embarrassed 

I mean 75-7 Jay. How in the world does that even happen ? Even if they give up 50 to them they win big tonight.

Just now, MagicOne said:

I mean 75-7 Jay. How in the world does that even happen ? Even if they give up 50 to them they win big tonight.

yes my friend it is insane. talk about stupidity of the highest degree. 75 to 7 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL and i am not laughing

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

not 1 part of me said it is a sure thing. If you do not see it happening fair enough. Thankfully you are not Nostradamus. This win may come back to bite us.  

Very true. In this case let's hope that I turn out to be Nostra-dum-ass and we make the playoffs!

25 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Our playoff chances on a scale of 1-10 ? (with 1 being no chance at all and 10 being a sure thing).  

Right now imho I would say our chances sit at around the 4 mark from what I have seen coming out of the break.