Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Knicks - Tuesday, Feb. 26th at 7:30 P.M.

1 minute ago, Captain said:

This is was just so disappointing. It hurt to watch in the final minutes

That whole 4th quarter was a nightmare on Elm Street.

The bench was terrible because Ross was the whole game plan for them. And he just kept shooting jump shots and never once tried to take it to the rim. And it doesn’t even matter if he is doubled he still shoots. He has become a very selfish player looking for that big check. 

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

The bench was terrible because Ross was the whole game plan for them. And he just kept shooting jump shots and never once tried to take it to the rim. And it doesn’t even matter if he is doubled he still shoots. He has become a very selfish player looking for that big check. 

Also if you noticed he was missing all over the place. Wide left. Wide right. Short. Long. If you don't have it then give it up or drive it to the rack. Same thing with Evan. He kept launching even though he was ice cold.

Our playoff chances on a scale of 1-10 ? (with 1 being no chance at all and 10 being a sure thing).  

Right now imho I would say our chances sit at around the 4 mark from what I have seen coming out of the break.

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Also if you noticed he was missing all over the place. Wide left. Wide right. Short. Long. If you don't have it then give it up or drive it to the rack. Same thing with Evan. He kept launching even though he was ice cold.

Yep oh I forgot klay Ross and Steph Fournier. Nuff said. 

55 minutes ago, KRISH10 said:

JT and David Steele said you have to give it to Clifford for having patience and sticking to his normal rotations to the exact minute even though NY was making a big run.... Laughable to me that Clifford is sooo stubborn and scared to make any in game adjustments.

Clifford looked lost during that run and his lack of adjustments/recognition was so apparent.  When I saw Isaac waiting to come in when Gordon was shooting FT's in teh 4th quarter I thought to myself, "That bumbling fool is not going to take Gordon out with the game on the line is he?"  He sure did!  And don't even say Gordon was gassed.  You are playing for the playoffs now.  Leave it on the floor.  Should have taken Fournier out.  He was putrid offensively and defensively.  

1 minute ago, Originalticketholder said:

Clifford looked lost during that run and his lack of adjustments/recognition was so apparent.  When I saw Isaac waiting to come in when Gordon was shooting FT's in teh 4th quarter I thought to myself, "That bumbling fool is not going to take Gordon out with the game on the line is he?"  He sure did!  And don't even say Gordon was gassed.  You are playing for the playoffs now.  Leave it on the floor.  Should have taken Fournier out.  He was putrid offensively and defensively.  

Rotations shall not change sayeth coach. 

1 minute ago, Originalticketholder said:

Yeah for real. Wth was he thinking there ? Remember the Bulls game when afterward Cliff admitted to a mistake by not putting Vooch back in when they subbed Lopez back in there ? Sure enough Lopez got an important costly rebound. Some bad mistakes by the coach here.