Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Knicks - Tuesday, Feb. 26th at 7:30 P.M.

3 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Maybe this will teach us a lesson as a forum, to stop being so cocky and act like the playoffs are a guarantee

not nothing cocky about it MP. we got a great chance

1 minute ago, magicmacd75 said:

This game has broken my spirit. We are just not good enough and I am resigned to that fact. We need to get rid of Fournier ASAP. He is the kind of cancer on a team that sucks the life.

Amen

• Downvote 1

75-7 their bench outscored ours! Is that even possible ? If you can get 30 out of your bench that's terrific on most nights. But hth do you give up 75 friggen points ? And only score 7 ? It's one thing if they don't have it going offensively but to give up 75 points!!

On one of our possessions, did anyone else watch Grant put the ball on the floor and let it roll to the half court line? He is acting so cocky now since Briscoe has been out. He thinks he is Steph Curry.

A few things... If we get any contribution from the bench we win this game. If we hit any of those free throws we missed, we win. If JI go to the line at the end like he should’ve, we win. The only scenario we lose is the one that occurred. Friggin’ blows that it occurred. 

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

forum meltdown hahaha u gotta love the up and down madness of some of you guys

We lost to the Knicks after beating Toronto. If that doesn't explain our madness. I had real hopes even after the Chicago loss but this is just a different feeling of hopelessness for me. I hope I'm wrong.