Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Knicks - Tuesday, Feb. 26th at 7:30 P.M.

66-40 Knicks in 2nd and 4th quarter scoring. This loss was strictly on the bench. They were way overdue for one of these performances, but it really sucks that it couldn’t have come against a team we were gonna lose to anyway.

I know it probably won't happen but wouldn't it be just like this team to lose to the Knicks and then beat the Warriors ? Like when they lost to the Bulls and then blew out Toronto. The only thing is Golden State is a far different animal than the Raptors. The only way we beat them is if Curry and Durant decide to take the night off. And even then it is no guarantee.

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

66-40 Knicks in 2nd and 4th quarter scoring. This loss was strictly on the bench. They were way overdue for one of these performances, but it really sucks that it couldn’t have come against a team we were gonna lose to anyway.

Exactly. For example if they had an awful night against the Warriors.

Terrible game to lose and no reason for it at all.  Clifford, Fournier, and Ross should apologize for this loss.  Clifford for not recognizing who was playing terrible and not changing rotations sooner, for taking Gordon out of the game in the 4th quarter while keeping Ross and Fournier on the floor who were 7 for 26 combined and 1-13 on 3 pt shots.  They stunk the place up big time all game long.  Clifford coaching was horrible tonight.  So we come out of the all star break and lose to Chicago and New York, both of which we should have won.  Beating Golden State on Thursday might take the sting out of this loss but that is unlikely.  

I have been watching some of the Cavs games on League Pass and they have been playing better too. None of these games are a sure thing for the rest of the season. Is it fair to say that if Briscoe plays tonight that we win this game ?

Just now, Originalticketholder said:

Terrible game to lose and no reason for it at all.  Clifford, Fournier, and Ross should apologize for this loss.  Clifford for not recognizing who was playing terrible and not changing rotations sooner, for taking Gordon out of the game in the 4th quarter while keeping Ross and Fournier on the floor who were 7 for 26 combined and 1-13 on 3 pt shots.  They stunk the place up big time all game long.  Clifford coaching was horrible tonight.  So we come out of the all star break and lose to Chicago and New York, both of which we should have won.  Beating Golden State on Thursday might take the sting out of this loss but that is unlikely.  

One of us stand a better chance of winning the Lotto than the Magic have against beating the Warriors.

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

I have been watching some of the Cavs games on League Pass and they have been playing better too. None of these games are a sure thing for the rest of the season. Is it fair to say that if Briscoe plays tonight that we win this game ?

Probably, Grant gave us nothing but that could be said for the entire second unit.  Ross was terrible, Iwundu was terrible, Birch was trying but ineffective,  Clifford on another planet with his moves.  An inexcusable loss.

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

One of us stand a better chance of winning the Lotto than the Magic have against beating the Warriors.

That is hilarious and true.  Good luck to you and me in Powerball tomorrow night.  lol.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, KRISH10 said:

JT and David Steele said you have to give it to Clifford for having patience and sticking to his normal rotations to the exact minute even though NY was making a big run.... Laughable to me that Clifford is sooo stubborn and scared to make any in game adjustments.

This x1000000000. This out of the box u da. Wes did not play in the last quarter and yet Evan and Ross sucked Dino balls all night.