Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Knicks - Tuesday, Feb. 26th at 7:30 P.M.

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

not nothing cocky about it MP. we got a great chance

Jay your optimism is very optimistic and I admire that. But it is far from a sure thing with this team. In fact I don't see it happening. We simply are not good enough to defeat even the sub .500 teams when it matters most. In close games we fold up. In the 13 remaining games against below .500 teams I see us having a record of 5-8. And in the 7 games against above .500 teams I see us going 2-5. We finish with a 35-47 record. Still a good season and we can build on it. Need to get Fultz healthy for next year!

5 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

On one of our possessions, did anyone else watch Grant put the ball on the floor and let it roll to the half court line? He is acting so cocky now since Briscoe has been out. He thinks he is Steph Curry.

Without the mouth guard. Lol!

This loss is an exasperated cliche.  It's nothing but expected of the magic  Anyway, you guys are hilarious. I checked realgm.

Realgm forum is so pissed, they want the entire bench to take a ****ty airlines home instead of the team jet.  Personally, letting them fly is too much leeway.  I'd rather they drive their own asses back to Orlando.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, D.B Cooper said:

I would’ve felt a lot better about this game with a Magicone guarantee. 

Coop I just couldn't do it dude. Just wasn't feeling it dog. As Tito Jackson used to say on American Idol.

13 minutes ago, KRISH10 said:

.... Laughable to me that Clifford is sooo stubborn and scared to make any in game adjustments.

I agree. In the 4th quarter, Clifford left that unit in the game (with Grant at the point) too long. It was at the 8 minute mark, when the Knicks were making a huge run. Birch is good on defense, but we needed Vuch in there for the points.  

3 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Jay your optimism is very optimistic and I admire that. But it is far from a sure thing with this team. In fact I don't see it happening. We simply are not good enough to defeat even the sub .500 teams when it matters most. In close games we fold up. In the 13 remaining games against below .500 teams I see us having a record of 5-8. And in the 7 games against above .500 teams I see us going 2-5. We finish with a 35-47 record. Still a good season and we can build on it. Need to get Fultz healthy for next year!

I am for one happy to have Fultz and our young core to believe in down the road, 8t just stinks to have to be thinking of kicking the can of hope down the street when I was ready to chug away NOW

1 minute ago, ~O~ said:

This loss is an exasperated cliche.  It's nothing but expected of the magic  Anyway, you guys are hilarious. I checked realgm.

Realgm forum is so pissed, they want the entire bench to take a ****ty airlines home instead of the team jet.  Personally, letting them fly is too much leeway.  I'd rather they drive their own asses back to Orlando.

Post of the night!

I set the game to record after the first quarter because I had some stuff to do. I have a protective thing I do now in those cases where I check the score before I watch — saves me the hassle of agony if we lose and gives me something to look forward to watching if we win.

With that said, I see we had a 12 point lead going into the 4th. Wtf happened?