Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Sunday, Feb. 24th at 3:30 P.M.

Ross is getting so much attention coming off those high screens. There's players wide open in both corners. If Clifford is seeing this Isaac should be getting an open corner three very soon

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

You and I have mentioned that so many times  before too. As you said, at one point he was attacking the basket and was successful at it.

He does both, but in his defense he's getting called for too many charges which is why he's taking more from the 3. On a side note, Wes has a nice first step on his takes to the hole.

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

You and I have mentioned that so many times  before too. As you said, at one point he was attacking the basket and was successful at it.

You and I are always begging not only for AG but the Magic team in general to attack the basket. Maintain that aggressiveness and don't just settle for outside shots. They were doing this during the winning streak. They had the eye of the tiger.

1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

Thing is, a lot of times he tries to force an attack when it isn’t there and dribbles into a double or triple team.  That’s no good either.  

I agree. And that's when he is called for an offensive foul. When he attacks, he doesn't know when to put on the breaks, especially when he doesn't have a clear path to the basket.

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Ok a 9 point lead is cool. Just keep playing defense and this one is in the bag.

We’ve seen these leads melt faster than an ice cream cone under Kim Kardashian’s...... wait a minute, mixing my metaphors there.  But you get the idea.