Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Sunday, Feb. 24th at 3:30 P.M.

Fournier two turnovers and a missed wide open three while the Raptors made their run.  Just redeemed himself a little, but I don’t think they make their run without the way he was playing.  

Just now, HeHateMe said:

Gordon is so bad. 

His jumper is all over the place. Short. Long. Wide right. Wide left. Air balls. Frightening to watch right now. Very cringe worthy. 

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Don't let DirtDan hear you say that!

Actually I agree with him on many levels. His defense and athleticism are the only reason why he even belongs on the floor. His offense is stuck in reverse.

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

His jump shot isn't even close at this point. I think it's safe to assume he'll never be a good shooter at this point.

Lisa Leslie has talked to him about staying aggressive and attacking the basket. For awhile he was doing that. Now he is back to launching from outside.

Just now, magicblue said:

And again Isaac is just an on-looker

Very excellent post here. When Isaac was involved offensively they went on that long winning streak and won 7 out of 8. In the Bulls game he was not involved and they lost. Today he was involved in the first half and they had the lead. Now he is not involved again and they are struggling some.

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Lisa Leslie has talked to him about staying aggressive and attacking the basket. For awhile he was doing that. Now he is back to launching from outside.

You and I have mentioned that so many times  before too. As you said, at one point he was attacking the basket and was successful at it.

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

You and I have mentioned that so many times  before too. As you said, at one point he was attacking the basket and was successful at it.

Thing is, a lot of times he tries to force an attack when it isn’t there and dribbles into a double or triple team.  That’s no good either.