Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Sunday, Feb. 24th at 3:30 P.M.

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Knicks beat the Spurs tonight 130-118. 6 players scored in double figures. We MUST NOT take them lightly. Need to bring the focus and intensity.

Yeah, DSJ with 19 and 13 with zero turnovers. Mitchell Robinson, a sleeper that I wanted to draft in the 2nd round was 15 and 14. Just like we are not the same Magic team, they are NOT the same Knicks.

5 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I think it's fair to criticize his recent play. We need him to be better than he's been lately and I'm sure he knows it. 

This is going to sound like a massive excuse but up until he started having back issues he was having his best season in my opinion. I have nothing to back this up but maybe just maybe his back has caused him to go into this slump.

Maybe it's just a slump idk but usually these kinds of things work themselves out especially for guys who work as hard as Gordon. It doesn't appear to be getting any better. 

8 hours ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

This is going to sound like a massive excuse but up until he started having back issues he was having his best season in my opinion. I have nothing to back this up but maybe just maybe his back has caused him to go into this slump.

Maybe it's just a slump idk but usually these kinds of things work themselves out especially for guys who work as hard as Gordon. It doesn't appear to be getting any better. 

It's just a slump

9 hours ago, MagicOne said:

Knicks beat the Spurs tonight 130-118. 6 players scored in double figures. We MUST NOT take them lightly. Need to bring the focus and intensity.

That dunk attempt by DSJ. My gawd if he had finished that?!

14 hours ago, DirtDan2012 said:

What I do like about AG is that even though he can't hit the broad side of a *****ing barn, he still does the other things that every team needs to be successful. He's passing the ball, rebounding and playing excellent defense.

Exactly. Dude needs to continue to work on his offense, but I think his infectious energy, intensity and overall play are vital to this team.

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

It's just a slump

It’s always “just a slump” with Gordon. 

I’m happy he’s still contributing in other areas and playing hard. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

It’s always “just a slump” with Gordon. 

I’m happy he’s still contributing in other areas and playing hard. 

I mean it's a slump with Fournier, it was a slump last year with Ross, Augustin shooting 17% on free throws over the past 5 games despite shooting 86% on his career was a slump. 

It's a slump with Gordon. 

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I mean it's a slump with Fournier, it was a slump last year with Ross, Augustin shooting 17% on free throws over the past 5 games despite shooting 86% on his career was a slump. 

It's a slump with Gordon. 

It’s not a slump when it’s the norm. He’s shooting just 29% from mid range yet continues to hoist them up at a high clip. His efficiency from 10-16ft is actually lower than last year. Most of his shooting is lower or the same. Just not a lot improvements. 

He needs to drive more. He’ll be having an off-shooting night like against the Bulls yet continue to jack up 3’s. Which is fine if you’re a shooter but he isn’t. If it’s not falling he shouldn’t be leading the team in 3 pointers attempted. I think he was 0-7 at one point against the bulls. 

Maybe he needs a better PG. 

• Like 1