Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Sunday, Feb. 24th at 3:30 P.M.

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

What really kills me is we should be AT LEAST 5 games over .500 ball right now, but we're scrapping to get to the 8th seed.

Would've. should've, could've. . .remember it's a process. Let's look at where we came from. And now, things are looking brighter.

• Like 1

Just now, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Would've. should've, could've. . .remember it's a process. Let's look at where we came from. And now, things are looking brighter.

Look.... I'm actually being conservative with my estimate.... We've easily lost 10 to 12 games we had NO business losing. I'm just looking at a 5 game swing just to be fair. Think about it.

I'm just looking forward to see how this team handles the pressure of a potential playoff opportunity. After all most of these guys haven't been here before. It's uncharted territory. 

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

I'm just looking forward to see how this team handles the pressure of a potential playoff opportunity. After all most of these guys haven't been here before. It's uncharted territory. 

I watched part of the game and was impressed. Managed to see a couple Truck Norris ads. Isaac looked good. Good team win. Every game matters though and the pressure is on. 

6 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Look.... I'm actually being conservative with my estimate.... We've easily lost 10 to 12 games we had NO business losing. I'm just looking at a 5 game swing just to be fair. Think about it.

No i felt this way from mid December through January, the close losses made me lose faith because i thought we should be winning. 
However now i see it as improvement. At the time it just seemed more like the past. This Magic team is worth watching for the first time in two years. 

I'm all aboard!

1 minute ago, D.B Cooper said:

I watched part of the game and was impressed. Managed to see a couple Truck Norris ads. Isaac looked good. Good team win. Every game matters though and the pressure is on. 

Coop! Wth were you dude ? Anyway half off pizza tomorrow!

I love listening to JI in his interviews.... This is the reason why I truly believe he'll be a much better player then AG in the long run. He understands that the losses that we shouldn't have had made a huge difference. No company line crap from him.... He understands that EVERY game is important.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

I love listening to JI in his interviews.... This is the reason why I truly believe he'll be a much better player then AG in the long run. He understands that the losses that we shouldn't have had made a huge difference. No company line crap from him.... He understands that EVERY game is important.

The dude sounds like a10 year vet when he speaks.