Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Sunday, Feb. 24th at 3:30 P.M.

5 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Fultz is a future All Star. The change of scenery is gonna work wonders for him.

The kid prefers small markets he chose to go across the country to Washington. Has to mean something right?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

The kid prefers small markets he chose to go across the country to Washington. Has to mean something right?

Good point. And Philly can be brutal. I heard they once booed Santa Claus up there!

8 hours ago, MagicOne said:

Good point. And Philly can be brutal. I heard they once booed Santa Claus up there!

He had an off night.  

9 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Washington was the team that offered him first. He wanted to show loyalty

On 2/25/2019 at 8:07 PM, Magicfan1987 said:

AG is a SUPER hard worker who has already exceeded what many thought his floor would be. He loves the game of basketball and his IQ is getting better and better. Cant be a victim of the moment with the late game Chicago mishap.

It's hard to call it being a victim of the moment when it's how he's been since he got into the league.  I said plenty of nice things about him, no need to try to defend the indefensible.  He has not exceeded the floor of the 4th pick of that draft, if he's exceeded your idea of his floor then your expectations were too low.  

7 hours ago, Murphy13 said:

It's hard to call it being a victim of the moment when it's how he's been since he got into the league.  I said plenty of nice things about him, no need to try to defend the indefensible.  He has not exceeded the floor of the 4th pick of that draft, if he's exceeded your idea of his floor then your expectations were too low.  

What were your expectations for him from what you saw in college? I'm pretty sure no one saw him as a secondary playmaker/ball handler and three point shooter. This is the first year hes had a defined role. Itll take awhile to mold into that role. Hes not the best shooter everyone knows that and with the proper guards playing I believe he can finally fall into the Shawn Marion archetype he will flourish in. This team still doesnt have a decent lead playmaker or scorer. Hopefully with markelle well have both and get a high level 3 and d 2 guard in this years draft. 

9 hours ago, Murphy13 said:

Man you're such a hater.