Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Sunday, Feb. 24th at 3:30 P.M.

DJ has changed his entire pre-shot routine at the line. He's never dribbled three times, spun the ball up and then dribbled three more times before shooting

Only 16 combined points out of JI, AG, DJ, and Evan in the first half. We need at least 2 of those guys to get it going in the second half or chances are we lose this one.

1 minute ago, magicblue said:

DJ has changed his entire pre-shot routine at the line. He's never dribbled three times, spun the ball up and then dribbled three more times before the shooting

Yeah I noticed that too. Could be the jitters of the playoff chase. All of these shots are very crucial now.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, magicblue said:

Defensively yes.

He's also hit a couple of big 3's on only 5 shots from the floor which have all been from behind the arc. Not to mention Zero TO's and a blocked shot. What more do you expect of him.

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Yeah I noticed that too. Could be the jitters of the playoff chase. All of these shots are very crucial now.

Totally agree. This is more pressure than many of these guys have ever experienced.  The games mean something now.  The guys need this experience badly.  Hopefully they won’t wilt.  

Arguably, we lost the Chicago game because guys choked on key free throws.

1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

Totally agree. This is more pressure than many of these guys have ever experienced.  The games mean something now.  The guys need this experience badly.  Hopefully they won’t wilt.  

No arguably about it.... We did lose that game at the charity stripe.

1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

There were some guys I knew at pick up games who could hit ft's all day long. I would tell them "Hey I'll give you 50 bucks if you can hit 10 in a row". And you know I would say about 90 percent of them couldn't. But when there was no offer of money they could hit 25 or 30 in a row or more. All about pressure and how we react to it.

• Like 1