TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Bulls - Friday, February. 22nd @ 7:00 P.M.

8 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Indy

If Indy manages to pull together and play well enough to remain in the 3rd spot without Oladipo, I'm not sure that that is a wise wish. They still have pretty good guard/wing play, with Collison/Joseph/Evans/Matthews/Bogdanovich - so I think I would rather play Boston with their current dysfunction. I'm just not sure that Boston can get to 3rd without curing some of that, and we would still need to pass three teams for us to get 6th and meet them in the first round. We will see. 

We gotta get this 1 tonight. We need to be very aggressive and focused. This game could set the tone for the rest of the season.

22 hours ago, magicblue said:

First time in 7 years that wins matter after the All-Star break. Must win game. Lets do this!

Yeah, Vuc was saying that too.

17 hours ago, MagicOne said:

Boston is definitely beatable right now. There is tension  brewing there. After Kyrie chucked up that wild shot attempt to end the game tonight in the Celtics loss there were some players arguing with each other. Horford was wide open for a potential game winning three. I mean he was WIDE OPEN.

Yeah, I don't think Kyrie and the younger players get along too well. 

I'm pretty psyched for this game. I'm looking forward to seeing how we play coming out of the break. At the same time if we come out flat it's not the end of the world.