TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Bulls - Friday, February. 22nd @ 7:00 P.M.

I'm just stoked that it's almost March and the Magic will be playing some meaningful basketball. If there is one team  that you prefer the Magic would face in the first round who would it be ?

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I thought Steph did just fine. Remember, he was playing with the best of the best in NBA basketball. His passing was better than his defense --as  usual.

That dunk at the end of the game was pretty awesome too.

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Lets get to the playoffs first then worry about match ups. 

Agreed. I was just throwing it out there. As long as we keep playing like we have been I believe we get there with a little to spare.

Just now, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Yes!

I didn't realize he had quite the hops. Was also rooting for one team to reach 200 points. It's gonna happen one day!

7 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

I didn't realize he had quite the hops. Was also rooting for one team to reach 200 points. It's gonna happen one day!

Me neither. I've watched a lot of their games and have never seen him (Curry) dunk before. Remember when Steph (and Draymond) were out with  injuries at the beginning of the season? Well, the Warriors lost a lot of games, and KD was not able to carry the team on his shoulders. I don't think the Warriors would reach the finals without Steph and, of course, Draymond.

3 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Me neither. I've watched a lot of their games and have never seen him (Curry) dunk before. Remember when Steph (and Draymond) were out with  injuries at the beginning of the season? Well, the Warriors lost a lot of games, and KD was not able to carry the team on his shoulders. I don't think the Warriors would reach the finals without Steph and, of course, Draymond.

They did win one without KD already. Should have been two if Draymond hadn't been suspended. Right now they should have 4 straight championships.  

58 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

I'm just stoked that it's almost March and the Magic will be playing some meaningful basketball. If there is one team  that you prefer the Magic would face in the first round who would it be ?

Boston

2 minutes ago, magicblue said:

Boston

Boston is definitely beatable right now. There is tension  brewing there. After Kyrie chucked up that wild shot attempt to end the game tonight in the Celtics loss there were some players arguing with each other. Horford was wide open for a potential game winning three. I mean he was WIDE OPEN.