TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Bulls - Friday, February. 22nd @ 7:00 P.M.

Just now, MagicRocks said:

Who cares? Magic should take care of business instead of relying on other teams to lose to make the playoffs 

Me winning isn't. You do.

1 minute ago, MagicRocks said:

Who cares? Magic should take care of business instead of relying on other teams to lose to make the playoffs 

Don’t worry next game is business time... it’s business, it’s business time! 

3 minutes ago, D.B Cooper said:

Somewhere in the thick woods of the Pacific Northwest lies $200k. I’m willing to wager this theoretical money that we not only make the playoffs but even win a game or two. 

This will be true IF we don't have a sudden 4 or 5 game losing streak and fall 4 or 5 games behind again. Need to avoid anymore long losing streaks the rest of the way. If we do that then I think we make it. Once there I think we can win at least 1 game. Depends on who we would face.

1 hour ago, MagicOne said:

Jay surely you saw that blunder by Cliff when he left Vooch on the bench and watched while George Lopez snagged that offensive board and made an important put back ?

the game was lost on the free throw line in all honesty and the 38 point Bulls in the 3rd... We will learn from it. I will say this though we can not let games like that happen again

This was a anomaly in my opinion. We hit 2 more free throws we win lol..

If it comes back to bite us so be it. I do not think it will.

Gotta say as hard as it is we need to try and just focus on what we do rather than other teams..

We do our job we will make the playoffs and for me quite comfortably....

13 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

How was this a fluke? This was the magic team we’ve seen for long stretches this year. We had a nice 6 game winning streak that I stayed skeptical of knowing our history and this loss proved my concerns. 

Yes, it is only 1 game. The season isn’t over or anything close to that. But don’t say this was a fluke game. The warriors losing to the bulls would be a fluke loss. 

We have a chance to continue the winning streak in front of our home crowd against a 14 win bulls team and we blow it. That’s one of the more “magic” losses of resent memory. Pathetic. Actually had me angry. I even looked for tickets after work but couldn’t find any good deals. I’d be so disgusted if I was at the game. I was just starting to “believe” again and they pull this sh**. 

Lets see what happens in the Toronto game. If they want to prove this was a FLUKE then go beat Toronto. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

How was this a fluke? This was the magic team we’ve seen for long stretches this year. We had a nice 6 game winning streak that I stayed skeptical of knowing our history and this loss proved my concerns. 

Yes, it is only 1 game. The season isn’t over or anything close to that. But don’t say this was a fluke game. The warriors losing to the bulls would be a fluke loss. 

We have a chance to continue the winning streak in front of our home crowd against a 14 win bulls team and we blow it. That’s one of the more “magic” losses of resent memory. Pathetic. Actually had me angry. I even looked for tickets after work but couldn’t find any good deals. I’d be so disgusted if I was at the game. I was just starting to “believe” again and they pull this sh**. 

Lets see what happens in the Toronto game. If they want to prove this was a FLUKE then go beat Toronto. 

Chicago doesn't have anything to do with Toronto

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Tonight was what I feared.  That week layoff impacted our momentum tonight, for sure.  Difference in the winning streak and tonight was mainly the play of Isaac.  Still, could have been overcome with made FT's.  But Isaac has to get back to his play of the last 6 games prior to tonight or the party's over.  Tough stretch coming up.  I hope tonight's ugly loss does not come back to haunt us (i.e by missing the playoff by one game).

15 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

The Magic should have beat the Bulls, but Toronto is going to be a harder mountain to climb. I won't feel so bad if we lose.

14 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

You always say that. Obviously they don’t. But if you want to say tonight was a fluke then prove it by winning your next game against a team that doesn’t suck.