TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Bulls - Friday, February. 22nd @ 7:00 P.M.

Just now, MagicOne said:

Tonight the Bulls looked like they meant business. Or was it more us ? Anyone who didn't know any better would have sworn that we were the tanking team tonight with the missed ft's and bonehead plays.

It's just a loss. 

Just now, D.B Cooper said:

AG robbed Oscar Ready Evan’s clitch time glory. I’d truthfully be pissed at him for that. 

After Evan hit that shot when I saw the amount of time on the clock I knew the inevitable was coming. Just didn't think it would be AG with a boneheaded mistake.

2 minutes ago, magicblue said:

But expecting this team to go 8-1 moving forward against garbage seems highly unlikely 

We were 9-2 on tanking teams before tonight

Just now, MagicOne said:

After Evan hit that shot when I saw the amount of time on the clock I knew the inevitable was coming. Just didn't think it would be AG with a boneheaded mistake.

I said the same thing man. A lot of time left but it was ours’ to win still. AG just decided he’d push it real good: 

4 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

We had a foul to give in the last 6.3 and had several good opportunities to take 3+ seconds off the clock and make them inbound again.  For some reason, we didn’t do it.  

Thanks for that info. JJZFL. At that point, I was wondering if we had a foul to give.?

We are 3 games behind in the all important loss column. That is very important. We are up on Miami head to head I believe. How about Detroit ? Need these head to head wins for any potential tie breaker scenario.