TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Bulls - Friday, February. 22nd @ 7:00 P.M.

Meh... we struggle with the Bulls for some reason. They’ve played us tight in 2 of our 3 games this year. Sloppy turnovers, terrible free throw shooting, but, we’re still only 1 game out of 8th and to out of 7th. Just can’t let this turn in to a big losing streak.

2 minutes ago, MagicRocks said:

Magic was not making the playoffs anyway so calm down

We're still gonna make the playoffs. 

There's a reason why when I was projecting the record going forward I was saying 8-2 or 9-1 vs the tanking teams. 

Just now, ?4thewin said:

There's a reason why when I was protecting the record going forward I was saying 8-2 or 9-1 vs the tanking teams. 

Tonight the Bulls looked like they meant business. Or was it more us ? Anyone who didn't know any better would have sworn that we were the tanking team tonight with the missed ft's and bonehead plays.

We had a foul to give in the last 6.3 and had several good opportunities to take 3+ seconds off the clock and make them inbound again.  For some reason, we didn’t do it.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

There's a reason why when I was protecting the record going forward I was saying 8-2 or 9-1 vs the tanking teams. 

But expecting this team to go 8-1 moving forward against garbage seems highly unlikely 

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

There's a reason why when I was projecting the record going forward I was saying 8-2 or 9-1 vs the tanking teams. 

We will see who is right