TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Bulls - Friday, February. 22nd @ 7:00 P.M.

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

The Magic is in 9th place.

Slowly climbing that ladder. I can smell that number 6 spot as if I am catching a whiff of a Whopper sizzling on the grill at McDonalds.

5 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Slowly climbing that ladder. I can smell that number 6 spot as if I am catching a whiff of a Whopper sizzling on the grill at McDonalds.

If you are catching a whiff of a Whopper sizzling on the grill at McDonalds, that must mean we won't reach the 6th spot.  :)

3 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Looking at this Boston vs Bucks game, I think the Magic can beat the Celtics.

I don't mean to sound too cocky here, but right now I believe the Magic can beat just about everyone in the East. The Bucks might be the lone exception.

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

I don't mean to sound too cocky here, but right now I believe the Magic can beat just about everyone in the East. The Bucks might be the lone exception.

Philly will kick our teeth in..... So would Milwaukee.

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

If you are catching a whiff of a Whopper sizzling on the grill at McDonalds, that must mean we won't reach the 6th spot.  :)

Quite the contrary. It means something special is gonna happen! I just hope that when we face the Warriors Steph has a shooting night like he had in the ASG. Lol. What was up with that ?!

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Philly will kick our teeth in..... So would Milwaukee.

Definitely Milwaukee. Philly now more than likely after their recent transactions. Forgot about them.

6 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Quite the contrary. It means something special is gonna happen! I just hope that when we face the Warriors Steph has a shooting night like he had in the ASG. Lol. What was up with that ?!

I thought Steph did just fine. Remember, he was playing with the best of the best in NBA basketball. His passing was better than his defense --as  usual.

Edit:  Oh wait, , ,there was hardly any defense being played by any team in that game.