Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

ALLSTAR WEEKEND - 2019 Discussion

After watching last night, i am excited for the future of the league!

I am sad however, wondering what if? What if Washington won that last game of the season? A game they should have won.

OK, enough of the past.....lets GO MAGIC!

I wonder how many points Vooch will wind up with tonight in the ASG ? Be nice for him to reach double digits. He certainly stands a better chance of getting that many with the team he is playing on as opposed to if he were playing on Team LeBron. If he were on LeBron's team the only time he would have received a pass is if it accidently bounced off someone's neck or something. Team LeBron is stacked. They have James, Durant, and Harden all on one team. This could very well be a blowout. One thing for sure is that in the first half defense will be optional. It will be another dunk/3 point contest basically. I don't know. It just seems like to me the ASG has lost something here recently. Don't get me wrong. I love watching rim rocking dunks and long range bombs. It may also have a lot to do with the Magic and how great they were playing recently. It's like this ASG stuff is an interruption now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MagicOne said:

I wonder how many points Vooch will wind up with tonight in the ASG ? Be nice for him to reach double digits. He certainly stands a better chance of getting that many with the team he is playing on as opposed to if he were playing on Team LeBron. If he were on LeBron's team the only time he would have received a pass is if it accidently bounced off someone's neck or something. Team LeBron is stacked. They have James, Durant, and Harden all on one team. This could very well be a blowout. One thing for sure is that in the first half defense will be optional. It will be another dunk/3 point contest basically. I don't know. It just seems like to me the ASG has lost something here recently. Don't get me wrong. I love watching rim rocking dunks and long range bombs. It may also have a lot to do with the Magic and how great they were playing recently. It's like this ASG stuff is an interruption now.

I agree with everything you said. When I saw who all were on LeBron's team, I said it wasn't fair. The NBA  should implement a system of selecting sides that is balanced and fair to everyone. Also, I don't think Vuch will score in double digits. This is going to be an uptempo game with no defense played by either team.

26 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I agree with everything you said. When I saw who all were on LeBron's team, I said it wasn't fair. The NBA  should implement a system of selecting sides that is balanced and fair to everyone. Also, I don't think Vuch will score in double digits. This is going to be an uptempo game with no defense played by either team.

Blame giannis

9 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Blame giannis

Who decides who does the draft picks?  Also, what are the qualifications for the player who picks on each side. I can understand that the Bucks are number 1 in the east, but the Lakers are not even in the top 8 in the west.

8 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Who decides who does the draft picks?  Also, what are the qualifications for the player who picks on each side. I can understand that the Bucks are number 1 in the east, but the Lakers are not even in the top 8 in the west.

Giannis and LeBron picked their teams. 

Edit: oh. I misunderstood. I think it's the top vote getter. 

40 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Top vote getter from each conference